How you meet. Mori

Your P.O.V
You where enjoying a good book and where suppose to do a book report on it. So you where reading as much possible lately, you where walking by the fountain before you tripped on a rock and accidentally grabbed randomly to catch your self and pulled a poor by stander in with you. You gasped as you hit the water, it was freezing.

"Im so sorry!" You gasped helping them stand. "Its fine" they said mono tone, you looked at them. It was a tall guy, black hair, and he seemed emotion less. "Im (f/n) (l/n)" you said bowing slightly, "I'm Takashi Morinozuka, but my friends call me mori" he said as if he was bored. "Are you hurt?" You asked worried, "just a scratch." He said pulling up his elbow. Blood seeped from the wound, you gasped and grabbed his wrist. "It looks like your got stabbed" you said pulling him to the nurses office. 

You sat him down and the nurse peeked out, "what happened" the nurse asked bored. "Uh we fell in the fountain and he got a bad scratch" you explained pulling his elbow up, "you should be fine mr. Morinozuka" she said wrapping some bandages around his elbow. "Thank you" mori said standing, "lets go (f/n)" he said helping you up. "You need dry clothes." He said carefully pulling you some where, "i could just go home" you chuckled. He looked back, his grayish eyes fixed on you. "It'll save you time" he smiled, you bowed lightly and began following him again.

"Thank you mori" you said as he led you to a room, "are you going to assault me" you asked suddenly. He seemed startled and turned around to face you, he put his hands on your shoulders. He looked directly at you, "do you think i would?" He asked seriously. You shook your head no and he hugged you, "i wouldn't" he whispered warmly. You hugged him back and smiled, you let go and you two continued with him. "Mori!" A young boy chirped climbing on mori, "ew why are you wet! Who is that" he asked shaking some water off him and looked at you. "Im (f/n)" you replied to the young boy, "i fell in the fountain with (f/n)" mori said looking back at you.

"We need new outfits" mori said bored again, "ok" the young boy said. "Thanks honey" mori replied turning to you, "dont worry" he muttered and you bowed slightly in thanks. You went and sat down on a chair and squeezed your dress out lightly, "honey" came back and gave you a dress. He handed mori the tux uniform thing, you went into a changing room and got into the pale yellow dress. "I got to go but thanks mori heres my number" you said handing him your number, "ill buy that book back for you" he said handing you your soaked book. "It will dry" you smiled and he nodded, "bye we will meet again i hope" he said as you walked out waving bye.