Chapter 21

*some steamy parts below*

———————————————————

I looked at my phone and the time was 12:30. I untangled my naked body from Ryan's and tried to go to the bathroom. But he grabbed my waist and pulled me back into the bed. "Where do you think your going?" Ryan said in a husky voice. Shivers ran down my spine as my body began to feel a certain way. "I-I-I have to go to the bathroom." "No. Stay in bed with me." "Ryan let go I need to take a shower." He perked up when he heard me say shower. "Can I join?" I looked at him and smirked. I leaned into his ear and whispered "If you can catch me." With that note I jumped out of his bed than ran into the bathroom and locked it. I was surprised he didn't catch me because he was hot on my trail. I put my back to the door and panted a little. Ryan hit the door, "J you sneaky little goof you. That was cheating." "How was that cheating?!" "You got a head start and you locked the door." "Oh well I guess you won't be getting in" I sang in a cocky tone. I turned on the water and got in as I was washing the conditioner out of my hair I thought I heard a click. The shower curtain opened and I screamed. "Ryan you ass hat!! You scared the shit out of me!!" "I'm sorry J I just wanted to take a shower with you." "No leave me alone Ryan." I said turning around and pouting. I feel Ryan step in the shower behind me. Just as I was about to tell him to get out he put 2 fingers in me. I moaned and leaned against the shower wall. "What was that you were saying J?" "I-I-I-I." "You what J? Tell me. Tell me how it feels." "Please Ryan..... Hmmm... Yesss... Hmmmm..... Don't stop..... Please..... Right there.... I-I'm about to cum." As soon as I said that Ryan took his fingers out and licked them. "Y-Y-You asshole." I stuttered barely being able to get my words out. My body still shaking from the pleasure. "I don't know what your talking about princess." I shoved him out of the way and stepped out of the shower while he stayed in. Oh I'm gonna get you ass later and I'm gonna get you good I thought to myself. I got my towel and dried off. I got dressed (outfit is above) and blow dried my hair. I grabbed my phone and charger then went downstairs. I walked to the fridge and got some Sunny D and turned on the tv. I was lucky enough to find The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones on. "Come on Clary how could you do that to Jace!! That kiss obviously meant something to both of you!! UGGGGH." I screamed out in frustration. "What's wrong babe?" I looked up and as Ryan standing there wearing cargo shorts, vans, and a black shirt. He could wear the simplest things and still look hot in them. I need to stay focused on getting my revenge. I turned back around to watch the movie. He walked in front of me, paused the movie than turned the tv off. "Let's go" said Ryan. I looked away from him still ignoring him. "Okay J we can do this the hard way or we can do this the easy way. So what's it gonna be?" I sat there and crossed my arms and legs. "Alright hard way it is." He walked over and threw me over his shoulder. "Ryan you asshat put me down now!!" He smacked my ass hard and I jumped in a little pain. "OUCH YOU JERK." "What was that J? I couldn't hear you over your fat ass jiggling." Asshole I thought to myself. We walked outside and he locked the door with me this over his shoulder. He unlocked his truck and walked over to the passenger side than put me in and buckled me in like a little kid. I continued to pout as he walked over to the drivers side and started the truck. "I have a surprise for you J." He said looking over at me smiling. On the outside I continued to pout but on the inside I was going crazy I wanted to know where we were going. I put my earbuds in and put on Twenty One Pilots. I closed my eyes and zoned out listening to the beat of the songs and lyrics. Ryan put his hand on my hand and I opened my eyes. Immediately my eyes got wide and I screamed like a little girl. We were at the LA County Fair and I was beyond happy. "Do you like it ba-" I cut Ryan off by putting my lips into his. I pulled back. "Like it?? I love it!! I've always wanted to come her as a child. Thank you so much Ryan. But just because I'm talking to you doesn't mean I'm still not pissed at you." Ryan laughed and said, "Anything for you princess." We got out of the car and walked out to the ticket booth. We bought wristbands which granted us with the power to ride every ride they had here however many times we wanted. This is gonna be fun I thought to myself as we walked in.

———————————————————

I've been extremely inspired lately. Like ideas start popping into my head and I write them all down before I forget them. 💜💜🤘🏼🤘🏼