Chapter 20

When I woke up Ryan was gone. I walked over to his window and noticed his parents still weren't home. I walked in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. As I was walking out of his bathroom I began to smell something amazing. I put my hair up into a messy bun and found my glasses. I put my glasses on and grabbed one of Ryan's shirts out of his closet. I walked downstairs following the scent into the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Ryan standing there shirtless. I smiled and snuck up behind. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head against his back. He was always so warm and I loved it. "Hi beautiful." I blushed. "Hi handsome." I said back. He chuckled and turned around. "How did you sleep?" He asked smirked. "Well I wasn't really all that tired." He frowned. "I'm just kidding you big baby" I said and playfully punching his stomach and his face lite back up. "Oh yeah I knew that." "Ummhmm sure you did pumpkin." He laughed and turned back around. I went over to the table and sat down on the stool. "So whatcha making me?" "Well being that I'm an amazing, sweet, talented, and hot cook, I made a little bit of everything." "Great because I'm starving." "I have pancakes, waffles, toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, and biscuits." I closed my eyes, moaned and twisted in my chair thinking of all that food. When I opened them Ryan was staring at me smirking. "What?" I asked him. "Oh nothing. It's just after last night that is my favourite sound." I blushed hella hard and looked down. I crossed my legs getting turned on by the thought of last night. "Alright babe lets eat. What would you like?" "I want 4 waffles, some scrambled eggs, 2 buttered toasts, 2 cinnamon toasts, 7 pieces of bacon, 10 sausages, 2 biscuits and some Sunny D please." "Damn girl." He said. "What", I said laughing, "What can I say I love food." "I can see baby." I laughed as he gave me my food then fixed himself something. After we got done eating I ran to the bathroom to use it. After I was done I washed my hands and went back into the kitchen. I saw that Ryan had put the dishes in the sink. I sat on the counter top as Ryan was closing the fridge door. He walked over to me and put his arms around my waist. And my arms go around his neck. "So how was the food?" "It was amazing thank you." "Anything for you." I smiled and Ryan began kissing my neck. I moaned and tugged on his hair. I spread my legs and go to rap them around his waist but before I could he started to rub my clit. I moaned loudly and leaned my head back. "Ryan" I said barely able to get my words out. "Yes?" "I'm not going to do this on your parents kitchen table." "Well then I guess we'll have to take this upstairs." I smirked and Ryan scooped me off the table bridal style. "Ryan I swear if you drop me you will regret it." I said laughing. "Well just have to see about that." And with that Ryan ran is upstairs and into his room. And that's where we spent the next 4 hours at.

———————————————————

The only appropriate thing to say here is....

IVVVVVVVVY WINNNTERRRRSSSSS