二十四

Jungkook curled into his blankets, covering his head. Quiet sobs escaped his mouth every so often. He was so mad at himself.

"Jungkook get out if bed," Jimin said, dragging the boy out from under the blankets.

"I fucked up, Jimin. Let me die," Jungkook groaned, clinging to the bed.

"Just apologize and have nice makeup sex," Jimin suggested, slapping Jungkook's ass.

"I can't, I tried, I'm stupid."

"I will lock you in this room with him and you will apologize and suck his dick," Jimin exclaimed loudly.

"That's not how it fucking works, asshat," Jungkook scoffed.

"He's got to forgive you, it's not like you murdered his mom or something."

"I don't deserve to be forgiven, Jimin. I fucked up bad," Jungkook shook his head, sighing.

"So you kissed some chick who kissed you! That's like saying its your fault you got raped."

"No it's not."

"Isn't it like instinct to kiss someone back?"

"No?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at Jimin's stupidity. "I could've just backed away."

Jimin sighed, flopping down next to Jungkook. "Well, I don't know what to tell you." He shrugged.

Just then Yoongi walked in the room, completely ignoring Jungkook and sitting on his own bed, playing on his phone.

"Say something," Jimin whispered to Jungkook who just shook his head.

"Yo, Yoongi," Jimin said, getting said boy's attention.

"Jungkook has something to say." Before Jungkook could even muster up enough courage to speak, let alone form a sentence, Yoongi spoke.

"Too bad I'm not listening," he said, getting up and heading to the tiny kitchen.

"Just fucking listen to him," Jimin said, picking Jungkook up, carrying him to Yoongi and dropping him on the floor.

Jungkook quickly scrambled to his feet, dusting off his pants. He could barely look at Yoongi. He stared at his feet as he felt Yoongi glaring at him.

"I'm really sorry, hyung," Jungkook murmured, picking at his nails.

"I'm gonna go before you start fucking or something," Jimin said, quickly leaving the room.

"I didn't mean to kiss her, I don't know why I did. I-" Yoongi took Jungkook's hands in his, making the younger finally look at him.

Yoongi's expression told Jungkook to continue speaking.

"I really don't know why I kissed her, I guess I was scared or something. I didn't expect it, we were just talking about cats and then she kissed me and I was like well fuck. Then I accidentally kissed her back and I felt so horrible, I pulled away and then she was like you're gay and I was like yeah," Jungkook rambled.

"Jungkook," Yoongi started, tightening his grip on Jungkook's soft hands. The younger looked at him with big watery eyes, begging for forgiveness.

"I know you didn't mean it," He said, pulling Jungkook into a hug.

The younger nuzzled his face into the crook of Yoongi's neck. "I'm sorry," he mumbled.

"I know, baby," Yoongi said softly, running his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

They stayed like that for a long time. Yoongi had missed being around Jungkook even if it was just for a day. The younger was grateful for Yoongi. Just his whole being made Jungkook happy.

"Let's watch a movie?" Yoongi asked, parting slightly from the hug.

Jungkook smiled, nodding eagerly.

Yoongi took Jungkook's hands back in his, leading him to the couch. He scrolled through Netflix, stopping when Jungkook pointed at a certain title.

"Glee?" Yoongi asked, chuckling.

"I like it," Jungkook pouted, pressing play.

"What a nerd," Yoongi smiled, messing up Jungkook's hair.

They cuddled and watched Glee, sharing a few tiny kisses every now and again, happy to be back together.

--
lmao that was fast

I wanted to have them fighting for a while but i was too emo

have y'all seen the BTS Bon voyage tho?!??!?! the amount of yoonkook in just the first episode makes me want to explode oh my lord

it seems so much like my relationship goals ff and I'm dead bc of that lol

have a nice day/night my lil chickens <3

~Kai