Yoongi trudged through the hallway to his last class, already excited for it to be over. He had just finished his composing class and was happy that he got to work with music again. However, now he had English, which he hated.

He sat in a seat close to the back and tapped his pencil on his notebook, waiting for the bell to ring. He checked the clock, noticing he was seven minutes early, he decided to go on his phone.

He placed his thumb on the home button and waited for it to unlock. Once it did he automatically tapped on the Instagram app.

You have 62 new notifications

Yoongi quickly scrolled through his notifications and stopped when he saw Jungkook's username.

jungcock liked your photo

That photo was from 12 weeks ago

That photo was from 12 weeks ago. Jungkook must've been stalking Yoongi's account.

Yoongi smirked at the thought of Jungkook scrolling through the older's profile during class. What if he got in trouble and the teacher saw what he was looking at? He almost laughed at the thought.

He decided to post a new picture while waiting for class to start. He dimmed the brightness of his screen and tapped on the camera at the bottom of his screen. Scrolling through his camera roll to find a decent picture, Yoongi spotted one of his favourites. He hadn't posted it yet so he chose the image. A few seconds later the filters section came up. He went to the more advanced options and fiddled with a bunch of filters. Once he was done, the photo still looked very much to the original, just with a bit of pink hue.

He captioned it and tapped the share button. Notifications instantly started to flood in so he locked his phone.

The bell soon rang and class began.

The class was assigned homework, which Yoongi probably would 'forget' to do.

"Make sure you hand it in online!" The teacher called as the students flooded out of the class.

Yoongi sped to his dorm room, though his version of speeding is more like a decently paced walk. He pulled out his key and shoved it into the lock, fiddling with it a bit until the door finally opened.

Jungkook wasn't back yet. Yoongi didn't care though, he'd do the same thing anyway. He dropped his bag and flopped onto his bed, cuddling into his blankets. He was too lazy to get under them so he just hugged his pillow and snuggled his head into the soft fabric.

He let out a long sigh as he fell asleep, finally done with the long school day.

Jungkook and Jimin walked down the hallway that led to Jungkook's dorm.

"What if Yoongi's there? I'm gonna annoy him," Jimin pouted, looking up at Jungkook.

"Too bad for him," Jungkook shrugged.

"But I don't want to annoy him," Jimin said as they reached his door.

"I really don't care if you annoy Yoongi, I'm allowed to have you in my dorm and Yoongi can't stop you from coming over," Jungkook exclaimed as he unlocked the door.

The two entered the room, but Jungkook stopped Jimin in his tracks.

"Look at Yoongi sleeping!" He whisper yelled.

"Oh my god!" Jimin squealed.

Jungkook pulled out his phone and snapped a picture. His collection of pictures of Yoongi sleeping or looking cute was growing faster than expected.

Unfortunately for him, Jungkook's phone wasn't on silent and when he took the picture a loud click came from the small speakers on his phone and echoed through the room.

Jimin slapped Jungkook, "pabo!"

He quickly hid behind the younger when he heard movement from the eldest's bed.

"Did you just take another fucking picture, Jungkook?" Yoongi groaned without even looking up.

"Maybe if you don't say anything he'll think you're not here," Jimin whispered.

"I can hear you Jimin," Yoongi turned his head slightly, eyeing the two boys.

"Well I can't kill you because there will be a witness, so go do whatever you were gonna do that doesn't involve me," Yoongi said before cuddling back into his blankets.

"He's sure cranky," Jimin murmured, his words messy as his face was pressed up against Jugkook's back.

"Come," Jungkook said, grabbing Jimin's hand and taking him to the small lounge area.

"Let's watch a horror movie!" Jungkook exclaimed, plopping down on the couch.

"But I don't like scary films," Jimin pouted, crossing his arms.

"Come on, Jiminnie~" Jungkook cooed, poking at Jimin's sides.

"Fine!" Jimin giggled, sitting beside the younger.

"I'm so glad the first real day of school was a Friday, I can stay up all night and watch movies," Jungkook sighed contently.

"You mean porn," Jimin laughed, knowing his friend too well.

"True, but now I have this Yoongi kid, me and Tae used to watch porn together, what do I do with that?" Jungkook motioned toward the sleeping boy.

"Wait, you watched gay porn?" Jimin asked eyeing his friend, mostly to not look at the tv screen.

"How do you know?" Jungkook gasped.

"Tae can only get off to gay porn," Jimin stated.

Yoongi held in a chuckle from his bed, waking up only for a few seconds to roll over.

"Is he gay then?" Jimin asked.

"How would I know?" Jungkook asked, watching the screen.

"You're the one who roomed with him for a whole year, did he ever have someone over that you didn't know?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook thought for a second before replying. "No, the only person he brought over was Hoseok."

Jimin huffed, "he's got to have some kind of date mate, he is nearly 19."

Jungkook shrugged, "let him be free."

Jimin hummed in response.

The two continued to watch the horror movie while Yoongi slept.