十四

After the last bell rang, Yoongi took out the papers for Jimin and headed to his dorm room.

He was pretty late getting out of last class so he assumed Jimin would be in his dorm.

He knocked on the door, waiting impatiently for someone to answer it.

When the door opened Yoongi was surprised by the sight of a shirtless Jimin.

"Oh hey Yoongi," the smaller smiled.

"Um, these are for you. Shit you missed when you got suspended last year," Yoongi stated, handing Jimin the papers.

"Oh cool, thanks," Jimin said, looking over the papers.

"Why did you get suspended?" Yoongi asked, his curiosity taking over.

"Got caught with weed," Jimin shrugged.

"Weed?! You're like a cute little five year old, why the fuck did you have weed?!" Yoongi was surprised.

"My roommate offered me some so I was like, sure man, and then I got caught," Jimin explained.

"Oh, I see," Yoongi nodded.

"Well I should get going," Yoongi said after a small silence.

"Yeah, I'll see you around," Jimin smiled before closing the door.

Yoongi spun on his heal and headed for his dorm room. He pulled out his phone when it buzzed, looking down at the notification he didn't see the boy who was also on his phone, walking his way.

Yoongi scrolled through his Instagram notifications, but suddenly bumped into someone.

The other made a weird sound as he fell backwards.

"Oh, sorry," Yoongi said, looking up from his phone to see a familiar boy on the floor.

"Oh you're Taehyung, right?" Yoongi asked, offering his hand to said boy.

"Yeah, thanks," Taehyung said, taking Yoongi's hand and pulling himself up.

"What're you doing here?" Yoongi asked.

"I was going to see my b- my friend," Taehyung cut himself off.

"Hoseok?"

"Yeah," Taehyung nodded as a slight blush dusted his cheeks.

"Aw, you two are a thing aren't you?" Yoongi cooed.

"What?! Pfft, no. What're you even talking about?" Taehyung scoffed awkwardly.

"Oh sure, okay mr. watching gay porn with Jungkook and only bringing Hoseok over," Yoongi chuckled.

"What the fuck?! How do you know?!" Taehyung choked on his spit.

"I overheard Jungkook and Jimin talking one night," Yoongi shrugged.

"Don't tell anyone," Taehyung looked embarrassed.

"Don't worry, I won't," Yoongi half smiled.

"Thanks, um, I'll see you around," Taehyung said before heading to Hoseok's room.

"Cute," Yoongi murmured under his breath, smiling a bit.