十三

Yoongi had extra time before his last class started again so he decided to post on Instagram.

He scrolled through his pictures, looking for one he hadn't posted yet. When he came across a decent one, he selected it and started editing, only making it black and white.

He captioned it and posted it.

sin.yoongi just posted a photo

"Min Yoongi!" said boy nearly fell out of his chair when his teacher called his name

"Yeah?"

The teacher waved him to his desk. Yoongi got up and walked to the front as everyone's eyes were on him.

"Yeah?" He said again.

"Do you know a Park Jimin?" He asked Yoongi.

"Is he short?"

The teacher nodded.

"Then yeah, I do."

"Can you give this to him after class?" he handed Yoongi a small stack of papers.

"What's it for?"

"He got suspended at the end of last year and this is just the work he missed. He also didn't attend summer school. And he needs to finish it to graduate this year," the teacher explained.

"Oh, okay, I'll give it to him," Yoongi nodded, taking. the papers.

"Thanks, tell him to hand them in to me by next week."

Yoongi nodded again and went back to his seat, putting the papers in his bag.

Why did he get suspended? Yoongi wondered. Did he do the same thing as Jungkook?

He pushed the thought aside as the bell rang, signalling the start of class.