It was now 5:20pm and the two boys had been at the aquarium all day, and we're still there.

Jungkook's head was laying on Yoongi's lap while the older played with his hair. Yoongi was leaning against the wall, his head tilted slightly to the side, watching all the fish swim around.

"What's that one called?" Yoongi asked, pointing at a small orange, white, and brown fish.

"Squirrelfish," Jungkook stated simply. "It belongs to the Holocentridae family."

"You're so weird, why do you know this?" Yoongi chuckled.

"I like fish," Jungkook shrugged.

"What about that one?" Yoongi asked, pointing to a shark.

"Sand tiger shark, or Carcharias taurus if you wanna know the fancy name," Jungkook stated, scratching is nose cutely.

"Fancy shark," Yoongi commented.

"Very fancy, they sometimes get slaughtered because of how threatening they look, they're actually pretty tame," Jungkook explained with a matter-of-factly tone.

"You're such a dork."

"But I'm hot, so I get away with it," Jungkook smiled.

"True."

"You just called me hot," Jungkook looked up at Yoongi who simply nodded.

"You're gay," Jungkook laughed, looking back at the fish.

"So are you, fucktard," Yoongi said, slapping the younger's head as gently as he possibly could.

"You're so cute I want to punch you, what the fuck?" Jungkook giggled, noticing Yoongi's attempt to be gentle.

"I wanna punch you too, babe," Yoongi laughed.

"What's with the casual 'babe'? Either call me babe of don't," Jungkook sassed.

"Okay, geez, babe," Yoongi said, over exaggerating how he said the word.

"I like," Jungkook nodded, closing his eyes.

A few minutes of silence later, Jungkook yawned.

"What time is it?"

Yoongi pulled out his phone, "5:50."

"Oh, we should go back to the dorm, the aquarium is closing soon," Jungkook said, sitting up.

The two left hand in hand, heading back to the dorms.