二十

"Oh fuck," Yoongi said, waking up and looking at the time. A groan came from beside him- on top of him, rather.

Jungkook had fallen asleep cuddled into Yoongi's side last night.

"Dude, we're 20 minutes late for class," Yoongi shook Jungkook awake.

Once Jungkook sat up, Yoongi missed the contact but pushed it aside and quickly got ready for class.

Yoongi was ready first, having changed faster than Jungkook who had trouble getting his skinny jeans on.

"You know you look just as good with track pants on," Yoongi said, picking up his bag.

"I'm not wearing track pants to class," Jungkook was rushing to put everything back into his backpack.

"Who are you trying to impress?" Yoongi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Everyone," Jungkook huffed, zipping up his bag and heading to the door.

Yoongi followed close behind, walking beside Jungkook once they got into the hall. Luckily, their class wasn't too far away from their dorm room and they made it in less that five minutes.

"You're nearly thirty minutes late," The teacher sighed, letting the two into the class. Students whispered to each other about how they always arrived together and late.

"Sorry Miss, I forgot to set my alarm," Yoongi said, taking his seat with Jungkook.

She sighed but carried on with the class. Jungkook had been warned about being late so many times and he grew nervous about getting suspended. He bounced his leg under the table.

Yoongi noticed and put his hand on Jungkook's thigh in attempt to calm him. The younger instantly stopped the nervous action and looked at Yoongi who just smiled. His heart fluttered and he looked back at the front, suppressing a smile.

A girl behind them saw Yoongi put his hand on Jungkook's thigh and whispered to her friend, fangirling quietly. The other girl took out her phone and secretly took a photo, sending it to a few of her other friends. "We found gays in math class!"

Unbeknownst to Jungkook and Yoongi, the entire class soon got the message from the girl and snuck glances at the two. Word spread quickly through the school and nearly everyone knew within the first period of the day.

;

Yoongi headed to Jimin's dorm for lunch as always. Before he could open the door, Jimin opened it, pulling Yoongi in quickly.

"What that fu-" Yoongi was interrupted.

"Are you and Jungkook fucking?" Jimin asked.

"What?! N-no," Yoongi shook his head slightly.

"They're fucking," Jimin announced to the rest of the group, excluding Jungkook who wasn't there yet.

"We aren't, Jimin."

"Sure okay," Jimin smirked. "Explain this." Jimin showed Yoongi the picture the girl behind them took.

"He was nervous and I was just trying to comfort him," Yoongi shrugged casually.

"Jungkook would fucking punch me in the face if I put my hand on his thigh," Jimin stated, locking his phone.

"So?"

"So... it's obvious that he likes you, he even calls you hyung," Jimin scoffed.

"Shut up, we're just friends," Yoongi waved Jimin away.

"Friends who suck each other's dicks," Jimin laughed.

"Okay, no," Yoongi scrunched up his face.

"Friends who suck each other's necks," Taehyung corrected Jimin.

"That just sounds weird," Jimin shook his head. "But you guys need to date."

"No."

"Yes, you'd be-" Jimin stopped once Jungkook walked in.

"Don't you all say hi at once," Jungkook scoffed, noticing the sudden silence in the room.

"Hey, Jungkook," Jimin winked.

"What'd you do now?" Jungkoook sighed, sitting down next to Yoongi.

"Oh nothing," Jimin shook his head. "Just y'know," he shrugged.

"Okay then..." Jungkook chuckled.

"We know you like Yoongi!" Hoseok yelled through his cupped hands.

"What the fuck?!" Jungkook yelled back.

Yoongi smirked, looking to Jungkook. "Cute."

"Don't you fucking-" Jungkook got cut off.

"Date, date, date, date!" Jimin cheered by himself.

"Fuck you Jimin," Jungkook groaned.

"You're supposed to be fucking Yoongi not me," Jimin joked.

Jungkook sighed at Jimin's stupid joke, putting his head in his hands.

--
lmao this is short

another question:

bondage???

also, what colour of collar should Jungkook have???? ;)) I was thinking baby blue????

~Kai