Chapter 19: Pools

"This pool's got no business being this fancy," Niall's muttering, sat on one of the steps on the underwater staircase, unbelievable. The pools hardly even five feet deep, doesn't need a bloody staircase. Liam's loving it, though, waddling around and look in over the ledge of the pool, the edge fancy and made of glass and see through, then below, a larger, supposedly deeper pool, and Niall thinks bitterly than it looks normal, why couldn't they have swam down there. The ceiling's a dome, gorgeous and letting in just a bit of sunlight, and there are fancy, plush looking chaise lounges poolside.

"I think it's quite pretty," Liam's saying, twat that he is, taking a picture of it all, carefully trying not to get his phone wet. Frames it so the columns are seen, parallel, tries not to include the windows, where the snow storm's not getting any better. Turns around, and takes a photo of the fresco, a painted scene of the mountains during the summer, free of snow and the grass green. Niall makes a note to come back here when it's not snowing, heard of the incredible golf course. Fervently tries not to imagine him and Liam coming back together and playing around while playing golf, like they'd used to, so long ago.

"It's just a pool, all you're going to do is swim , useless, all of this is useless," he's muttering, looking around and it's pretty, but all he wants to do is sit around in the water and do nothing.

"Niallllllll ," Liam draws his name out, swims over to him and places his phone carefully on the ledge of the pool, just behind where Niall's sitting. Stays close to him, so their faces are close enough that Niall can feel him breathe on his lips. "don't be so whiny."

"I'll be whiny if I want to," Niall huffs, but Liam latches on to his bottom lip. Bites on it, then comes closer to kiss him properly on the mouth. "Liam, not here."

"You should be more. Generous ," he whispers, then Niall splutters when Liam's climbing on him, settling easily on his lap. "What the day's made for."

"Liam, get some form of decency and get off, " he says, but Liam's reaching beneath the water and palming at his reluctantly interested dick.

"Know how I'd like to get off."

"Li, we're in a public pool , anyone could just walk in."

"Tipped the staff off, gave them plenty to shut up about," he replies, smirking when Niall whimpers audibly as he grazes the head over his swim shorts.

"And what did you tell them, what we'd be doing?"

"You were going to shag me in the pool, duh," Liam mutters, and Niall splutters again, turning red immediately.

"Liam. "

"What's the point in booking a five-star hotel if you can't test their service? They're doing bloody well, by the way, one of 'em handed me some silicone lube and one of those intense stimulation condoms-"

"Oh my god ," Niall groans, and he pinches at Liam's nipples, but he just refuses to feel embarrassed about any of it. Just grins at Niall as he paddles over to the other end of the pool where his towel and robe are, and pulls out from underneath them the promised bottle and packet. "Oh my god , you have no shame."

"Very little," Liam agrees, and Niall can feel him beneath the water, working to remove his black shorts, balling them up and plops it sloppily on the ledge, sopping wet and Niall can't even find the time to be indignant because Liam's grinding his bare bum over his crotch, and he's only human. He moans, throws his head back, leaving Liam free to suck on his throat, purpling marks everywhere. "Come on, Ni. Pool sex is so fun, I'll make it good."

He kisses him, lips soft and plump from everything they'd been doing the past day and a half, and Niall can't quite fight him. Just, instantly relaxes under his touch, and Liam hums appreciatively against his mouth. Works to remove his shorts, placing them next to his on the ledge, and comes back immediately to take Niall's dick in his hand.