Chapter 7: This

Niall's mouth is only gone from his long enough to kiss over the length of his jaw before they're once again sealed in a heated kiss. Niall gets these moods sometimes, where he's just consumed with this sort of primal heat, and Liam fully supports them. Whether he's taking the lead or relinquishing the power to Niall, Liam's a fan of following where the passion takes him. And right now, it seems like passion is about to take him raw and dirty up against this wall.

Niall takes Liam's hands in his own and twines their fingers together. For a moment, the kiss is all deep, rolling movements of their tongues to match their hips. Niall takes their conjoined hands and pins them to the wall by Liam's head. Pressing his forehead against Liam's temple and breathing heavy, Niall lets his bottom lip drag over Liam's top lip. "I want to make you feel good, Li," Niall mutters with a voice so thick with arousal, it makes Liam's chest tighten. Niall nuzzles his nose against Liam's cheek and somehow fits their whole bodies even closer together. "Can I?"

Normally, Liam would probably respond with something like "You always make me feel good" just to make Niall laugh, but he doesn't have it in him to form words. Liam doesn't hesitate, and he's barely through nodding when Niall's mouth is back on his. Niall sucks Liam's bottom lip between his teeth and reaches down to unbutton Liam's shirt. Liam holds onto Niall's tee shirt where it covers his shoulders and tries to breathe, but finding it increasingly hard to do. Niall only gets through unbuttoning five or six buttons, gets impatient and rips the rest, sending a few buttons in opposite directions. "Fuck, Ni," Liam moans when Niall doesn't even pause, just latches his mouth onto Liam's jaw and starts working down his neck. Niall's kisses are all lips and teeth, occasionally using his tongue when he sucks parts of Liam's skin. Niall pushes Liam's shirt over his shoulders and down his arms quickly, mouthing down Liam's neck and onto his collar. "Jesus fucking Christ."

Niall's hands are hot and heavy, touching all over Liam's skin, and Liam feels like he might actually burn under the touch. He exposes his neck as much as he can for Niall, just holding on for the ride. Liam tries to adjust so his ass is more positioned on Niall's groin pressed adamantly to his own, and Niall pushes up into the movement with a loud grunt. Honestly, Liam's probably only half aware of the fact that his right eye is twitching with how far back his eyes are rolling. Their hips are setting up a feverish pace, and they haven't even taken their pants off yet- Hell, Niall's still fully dressed from his shirt all the way down to his shoes.

It almost seems like they're just going to rut against each other until they inevitably come in their pants like a couple of teenagers- which, Liam notes, probably wouldn't be hard to do at that exact moment- when Niall finally starts moving down his body. His hands are still smoothing over Liam's skin, touching and feeling and leaving invisible marks on Liam that only Liam will ever know exist. His mouth follows suit, biting and sucking wet kisses all along his collar, his shoulders, down his sternum. That's when their hips are regrettably detached from one another; Niall falls to his knees on the tile with a loud thud and begins overwhelming the rest of Liam's torso with his mouth.

Niall's hands find their place on Liam's hips, his thumbs digging into the meat of Liam's lower stomach and his fingers into that of his back. Liam's breath is still a million miles away with no hope of catching up to it, but it comes easier then, at least having taken away the added sensation of their groins undulating together. Niall's lips are retracing bites and kisses over the same pattern he left this morning. Then, his mouth is appreciating Liam's nipples, and Liam lets out a whine that he'll deny tomorrow, and he puts his hands in the top of Niall's hair to push the hair back from his face.

Liam looks down to watch as Niall works, worshipping his body like it's his religion. Niall glances up as he does so, eyes meeting Liam's and holding their gaze as he prays, as he sings hymns into Liam's skin until he finds the peace he's seeking. Liam finds it even harder to breathe, like his chest is collapsing in on him, and it seems like Niall's not really praying at all, but demolishing the temple completely, tearing it apart piece by piece. Niall's endless blue eyes hold the reverence of a saint, but he has the mouth of a sinner with no intention of seeking heaven lest it be found in the space between Liam's thighs.

The long fingers of Niall's hands find Liam's belt as his lips find the sensitive parts of his abdomen, and Liam lets his eyes close. Niall pulls down Liam's pants and boxer briefs together in one fell swoop, and the hands twined in his shaggy blonde hair tighten their grip. Niall's hands cover the expanse of Liam's thighs as they knead his skin, up and down in a way probably meant to soothe Liam, but the movement just gets him more overwhelmed.

Niall closes his eyes and uses his tongue and his lips to trace a winding trail from Liam's belly-button, over his hips and down to his groin. Sucking in a sharp breath, Liam braces himself when Niall's already-swollen lips find his cock. Niall's lips slide around his length, and it takes all of his strength to remain standing on his feet. Obviously trying to test him, Niall takes his length all the way in on his first stroke, his lips finding the skin of Liam's groin and tongue pulsing against the underside of his length. Liam lets out a guttural noise he can't be bothered to attempt to hold back, and his muscles turn to jello.

Always one to one-up himself, Niall gives one last push of his mouth down, briefly enclosing the tip of Liam's cock with his tonsils, before pulling back. Liam's shoulders heave forward and he slurs a noise that sounds something like "yoy-whyuhh" as he holds onto Niall's hair for dear life. He feels Niall's mouth tense like he's trying to hold back a smirk, and Liam desperately wishes he could tell Niall to shut up.

The bobbing of Niall's mouth finds a rhythm, and Niall's hands loosen on Liam's hips. Niall pushes his mouth down, swallowing around Liam's cock and swirling his tongue in quick circles. "Christ," Liam moans, his chest heaving. Niall moves one hand to rub up Liam's stomach and to thumb over one of his nipples. Liam's head falls forward as he moans helplessly, his hips pumping forward to seek even more than he could handle. Niall lets him fuck into his mouth, lets his cock push at his tonsils with every couple pumps of his mouth, until Liam's a whimpering mess, quietly chanting Niall's name like a prayer for salvation.