Chapter 8: Just fuck me, loser

Liam opens his eyes as much as he can stand, watches Niall's completely peaceful face work some kind of magic on him. He moves his hands to brush Niall's sweaty hair back again, tilting his face up to get a better view of Niall's mouth. There's something about watching his cock disappear between the dark pink lips of the younger man that makes Liam lick his bottom lip between his teeth and pump forward faster. "So fucking perfect, Ni, shit," Liam curses helplessly. He's teetering on the edge of orgasm, and Niall can feel it, he twists his head and pushes harder, faster, chasing Liam's orgasm as if it was his own.

Niall uses his whole body as he works harder, pushing his torso forward and using the hand holding onto the back of Liam's thigh to help push Liam forward and meet his own movements. His thumb on Liam's nipple twists and rubs in a circular motion, and Liam bites down on his lower lip, letting himself go. He grunts and moans, and he barely manages to squeeze out "Ni," as he finally topples over the edge. A shaky, light whimper is pushed out of his lungs when Niall swallows, sucking and licking him clean through it. His stomach muscles quiver in aftershock under Niall's hand, and his head falls back against the wall as Niall finishes slowly pulling his mouth off of Liam's softening cock. "Holy shit," he mutters towards the ceiling.

Niall smiles against the skin of Liam's groin where it meets his thigh before pressing a light kiss. He bites kisses on his way back up Liam's body until he's standing and holding Liam's jaw in his hands. Liam captures Niall's lips in a kiss, tastes himself on his lovers tongue and another wave of possessive arousal washes over him, giving him a second wind. Liam kisses him harder, pulls him in closer by the hip and Niall grins into the kiss. Liam barely gets a hand on Niall's belt when the doorbell rings, and knocks both of them out of their sex daze.

Temporarily fucked out of his mind, Liam stares at the door like maybe it didn't even make a noise, then turns confused. "Who the hell is that?"

"Food," Niall answers, like he's also surprised. That's when Liam remembers, and concedes. Niall kisses him again. "I'll meet you in the bedroom, okay?"

Liam nods and steps out of the pants pooled around his ankles before heading to the bedroom. He immediately lays down on the bed and runs his hands over his face, using the time to regroup. A few moments later, a completely nude Niall comes into the bedroom and sinks to his knees on the mattress, legs on either side of Liam's and crawls up his body. "Did you answer the door like that?" Liam asks with a smirk.

Niall kisses his way up Liam's body with a smile. "Of course I did," Niall teases before meeting his lips with Liam's. He fits their bodies together, his hardness sliding over Liam's hipbone.

Liam hums and slides his hands up and down Niall's back as they move together again. The younger man's tongue holds a slightly different taste, and Liam pulls back a little. "You ate before coming back," he accuses.

Niall laughs. "It was one egg roll."

Liam scoffs and kisses Niall anyways. "Can't believe you think-" kiss "-an egg roll is more important-" kiss "-than fucking me."

"Nothing is more important than fucking you, Li," Niall murmurs into the kiss.

"Damn right," Liam growls as he pushes and maneuvers himself on top of Niall. He surges forward and fits their bodies completely together, taking Niall's lips as his own. It's Niall's turn to make a pleased moan. He digs his fingers into the muscles of Liam's shoulders, his arms, and Liam kisses down Niall's neck. "Gonna make you forget all about food."

"I can't believe you're seriously jealous of an egg roll," Niall mutters with a chuckle, closing his eyes and moving with Liam.

Liam laughs a little at that, but who can blame him? It's not like he's ever claimed to not be a jealous man. He can't be bothered to to reply, though, working his lips over the area Niall's chest instead. He moves down Niall's body, and Niall's hands slide over his own to twine their fingers together.