Chapter 9: Tongue deep

Niall pulls his mouth off quickly, replacing it with his thumb, stroking over Liam's hole and his fingers pressing to his taint. "Babe?" Liam perks his head up slightly in acknowledgement. "Can I hear you?" And fuck he sounds so innocent, like he needs to hear Liam, like his own arousal depends on it; and hell if that doesn't turn Liam on even more. Liam immediately picks himself up on his elbows, and is thanked by Niall replacing his thumb with his tongue once again. Liam's muscles quiver on instinct and his head falls forward. Niall's hands move Liam's knees further open, hold his ass cheeks apart so he can bury his face between them as his tongue works Liam open.

Niall's made it a point to prove to Liam how much he loves doing this; even if he's the one bottoming in that instance, he still tries to turn Liam into a writhing mess with his tongue- and let's face it, he succeeds every time. Liam was being sincere this morning when he said Niall's mouth was his personal gift from God; his mouth is nothing less than a miracle, and God is the only one who can be thanked for this blessing.

"God-!" Liam gasps as Niall pushes his tongue in even more. Liam writhes and pushes back in attempt for more. Niall presses forward as much as he can, brings his mouth flat to Liam's skin and pushes his tongue in and rolls it. Liam makes a choked-off whine and feels various muscles in his body quake. "Fuck yes, Ni, oh my god yeah." Niall moves one hand to meet his mouth and quickly slicks up his thumb with saliva before pushing it in next to his tongue.

As the digit sinks in, Liam lets out a moan and covers the back of his head with his hands. Niall keeps working his tongue on Liam as he moves his thumb in and out of his hole, pushing directly onto his prostate. Liam's thigh muscles feel like they're seconds away from giving out, but he remains as still as possible. Niall uses his angle to his advantage, pressing his knuckles against the underside of Liam's balls and meeting his thumb where it rubs rhythmically on Liam's prostate.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck-" Liam whimpers, hips moving along with the circles of Niall's thumb. "Ni, please, I.." Liam can't even finish forming words, the relentless sensation overwhelming his entire brain. Niall slides his thumb out, catching the ring of his hole and dragging right before replacing it with his tongue and groaning against Liam's skin. Liam breathes heavily, scratches the back of his head before tilting his head up and rubbing his hands over his face. "You're so perfect, Niall," Liam mentions because it's a fact.

Niall slides his hands up the front of Liam's thighs to hold onto him and push them closer together as he buries his face in Liam's ass, shaking his head and tonguing Liam almost violently. Liam can't even consider holding back the noise that falls out of his mouth. Niall manhandles him quickly, pulling his knees further apart and pulling up to get a different angle. It's then Niall brings his hand back to Liam's ass and wets his first two fingers with saliva before pushing them into Liam's hole.

He works them slowly, licking their way in, just to the first knuckles at first. Liam breathes steadily, focusing on relaxing his body. Niall switches back and forth between working Liam open with his tongue and with the first inch of his index and middle fingers. When it's easy, he pushes in up to the second knuckles and sucks gently on Liam's balls. "Ni, please," Liam begs, reaching back and holding onto Niall's tricep.

Niall chuckles against his skin. "Good?" Liam nods adamantly, squeezing Niall's arm. "Good." Niall pushes his tongue into Liam's ass quickly before pushing his first two fingers all the way in to the hilt. Liam sucks in a sharp breath and lets out a loud groan. Niall- the bastard- pushes his fingers directly onto Liam's prostate and scissors his fingers to work Liam open as he circles the sensitive bundle of nerves.

Liam shakes his head and laughs because he's so far gone, it's really all he can manage to do. Niall's at least slightly merciful this time, only gently rubs his prostate this time- deliberately missing it every few thrusts- focusing more on getting Liam loose. Niall sits up slightly higher and lets drool slide down Liam's crack and to his hole where Niall then licks for more lubrication. It doesn't take long- or maybe it does, Liam doesn't know- before Niall's sliding in a third finger and working that one on him as well.