smell /// minjoon smut

Jimin yawns and stretches his arms, popping his wrists and rolling his neck. He hears soft breathing next to him and turns to see lover. Jimin smiles warmly and brushes Namjoons blonde hair to the side. He adored his calm, resting face. It felt like the only time his eyebrows weren't knitted in stress.

I also adore Namjoons smell.

It's the smell I enjoy the most in the world.

"How come you're not going drinking with Yoongi hyung? Did he ditch you again for that girl?"
Jimin set down a cup of tea next to Namjoon and shuffled back to the stove, his apron flowing behind him.

"No, I just felt I wasn't spending enough time with you," he took a swig and sighed in content from the honey and vanillia mixing quite perfectly. "Why? Planning to meet your girlfriend while I was drunk?"

Jimin rolled his eyes as he flipped the fish. "No, dummy. I just don't want you to feel forced to hang out with me. You're always so stressed, I just want you to enjoy yourself."

A pair of arms settled on Jimins waist and he immediately leaned back and sniffed the husky scent.
"I think you forget that I'm kinda in love with you," Namjoon kisses the youngers cheek, "And my favorite time is, surprisingly, Jimin time."

Jimin grinned and fed him a bite of one of the cooked fish.
"Good boy."

Namjoons smell is always excellent.

But it smells the best during sex.

"Ahh," Jimin moaned uncontrollably as Namjoon thrusted in and out. "Hyung, m-more."

Namjoon grunted, "more what, baby?"

"Thrust mor- ahh," Jimin couldn't complete his sentence as Namjoon pulled his leg on his shoulder, reaching deeper than before.

Namjoon snickered, "when did you get so good at begging?"

Jimin felt tears from the intense pleasure he was feeling. He felt his climax nearing with every insertion. "But, hnng, but it's you."

"Are you saying it's my fault? What a naughty boy."

During sex, the smell becomes so strong and intoxicating, it makes me dizzy.

"Come on! The show is starting!"

Jimin jogged to the tv with popcorn in hand. About to sit down, Namjoon pulled his body over causing Jimin to land in his lap and some kernels to spill. Jimin flushed and flicked the olders nose. "What was that for?"

Namjoon smirked in a teasing way, "its what lovers do."

Jimins red cheeks puffed and he looked at the floor trying to distract himself from the smell radiating off Namjoon.
He tapped his foot silently, trying to focus on the variety show, but each time he finally understood a sentence from Jeong Hyeong-don's mouth, he'd get another whiff of manly Namjoon. Jimin mentally scolded himself, he felt like a dog in heat.

"Jimin?"

"Hmm?" Jimin tried not to tremble from his lovers voice.

"Why are you hard?"

Jimin jumped at the feeling of Namjoons hands rubbing his manhood.

"Even though we did it so much earlier? Tsk, tsk," Namjoon lifted him up and headed to the bedroom.
Jimin grunted as he was thrown on the bed. Namjoon smirked and crawled over him.
"Jimin, I know what makes you horny."

Jimin froze, thinking his lover would find him too creepy, but instead Namjoon pulled Jimin's shirt off and played with his chest.

"You love my smell, don't you?", he chuckles, "I hope you don't think you hide it well." Namjoon leans into his ear, "every time I thrust into you, I feel you take a huge sniff and groan." They looked into each other's eyes. "Do I smell that good?"

Jimin bit his plump lips and nodded. Namjoon lost his edge and immediately kissed the boy. Jimin squirmed beneath him as he felt hands rub all his body. Not breaking the kiss, Namjoon unbuttoned the smallers shorts and pulled them down.

Jimin felt their tongues swirl together, his lover occasionally sucking his muscle.
Namjoon pulled away and threw his own Shirt across the room. He bent down to Jimins thighs. "I also have something about you that makes me so touchy." Jimin moaned slightly as the other licked up his thigh.

"Your milky white skin, it host glows," he dragged his fingers up and down jimins legs, "so soft, I get chills and when your bare legs touch me." He tugged the tight underwear down. Jimin shivered as the cold air touched him.

Namjoon looked up at Jimin and slowly stroked his length. He licked the tip and he heard Jimin hiss.
"Please, hyung, don't tease."
Namjoon smirked and took all of it into his mouth causing a gasp to erupt from Jimin. He bobbed his head back and forth. Jimin lifted his hips and namjoon gagged slightly. He held his hips down, but Jimin held his hair slightly pushing him lower.

Namjoon let go and lifted the boy's legs onto his lap, "you're a little impatient today aren't you?"
Jimin just pouted, "please, I just want you in me."

Namjoon inserted a finger and kissed the small thighs. Adding more fingers, Jimin became a moaning mess. He thruster faster and hit that sweet spot. Jimins mouth dropped open but didn't release a sound. He sat up and furiously kissed Namjoon. "I need you now."

Jimin got on his knees and buried his head in the pillows. With one swift movement, Namjoon entered his whole member. Both of them grunted with pleasure. Once Jimin nodded, he started thrusting in and out. Jimins knees started shaking, indicating he wouldn't stay up for much longer.
Without taking his length out, he turned Jimin around on his back. Jimin brought his legs around Namjoon, "h-harder hyung." The hyung did as told and thrusted harder and faster.

"So tight," Namjoon grunted and started sucking hickies into the youngers neck. Jimin moaned endlessly and grabbed the blonde hair in front of him.

"I'm c-close!" Jimin yelled out and Namjoon sped even faster. Feeling Jimin tighten around him he kissed the boy and they rode out their highs together.

Namjoon pulled out and plopped down next to Jimin on the bed. They panted tiredly.
"Wanna take a shower?" Namjoon sat up and grabbed tissues to clean up.
"In the morning."
He threw away the trash and huddled next to Jimin. The latter snuggled into his chest and took a huge whiff of the husky scent.
He sighed in satisfaction.