26. Dancing With The Spirits In The Square

Start from the beginning

"Babe I brought you a muf.......What are you looking for?" Dave asked as he walked into the room.

I didn't answer I just kept looking. He walked over to me and grabbed my purse.

"Hey stop. What's wrong?" He asked as he put his hands on my arms.

"That interviewer said you said Jordyn cheated on you before you and I got together. He asked me what I thought about it," I responded between heavy breaths.

"Fuck I forgot to tell you. Babe I'm so sorry I didn't tell you that I told them. You know they're not in your purse. Please calm down," Dave said.

I started feeling light headed and my heart was beating faster. I looked up at Dave and saw two of him. Everything then went black.

2 Hours Later

I woke up on in my bed on my bus. I checked the clock beside the bed. I had been out for 2 hours. I got out of the bed and headed to the front of the bus. I saw Frances and Hunter sitting there.

"Shit," I said.

"What the fuck Britt?" Frances said.

"I didn't take any. I don't even have any. I don't even know why I was looking for them ok. I never expected to be blindsided likethat. I knew she cheated but I didn't knwo eh freakign told the world," I exclaimed.

"You just got spooked then?" Frances asked.

"Pretty much. I paniced. This is why I freaking smoked weed to begin with," I responded.

Frances hugged me quickly before speaking again. "Atleast you're ok. Dave had the tour dr check you out and he said everything was fine. You need to rest more though."

"The band said you're gonna have to do soundchecks and shows sitting on a chair from nwo on though," Hunter finally spoke up.

"Fine whatever. I gotta go do my sound check now. Thanks for coming guys I do appreciate it," I said as I hugged Hunter quickly before heading off the bus. I walked into the venue and headed towards the stage. I walked past Nate, Chris, Pat and Taylor standing behind the stage as I headed tothe front.

"Look whose up? You feeling ok?" Tyler asked as I walked onto the stage.

"I'm fine. I just had a really bad panic attack. That my chair?" I asked as someone handed me a mic.

"Uh ya. You sure you're fine?" Tyler asked again.

"Yes now let's just get this over with," I responded as I sat down in the chair.

Later That Night

I was standing backstage as the Foo Fighters were about to go on stage.

"Hey youfucking kicked ass out there tonight babe. Just relax and enjoy the music. No jumping around and dancing like an idiot please," Dave said as he walked up to me with his guitar around him.

"Ya sure. Whatever you say," I responded without looking at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I told the world about it. It slipped my mind. I love you. I gotta go soon. Can you forgive me and kiss mealready so I can go rock this fucking crowd?" He asked with a smile on his face. I couldn't stay mad at him forever.

"Fine. I forgive you. I love you too. Now go have a great show," I said before kissing him quickly.

"That's not what I want," He said and pulled me in for another kiss. A longer more passionate kiss. When we pulled apart I was breathless.

"Wow," I said.

"Later babe," Dave said as the lights went down, signaling the show was about to begin. He walked away to join the guys for their pre show ritual, a shot of jager. Hunter walked upto me and put his arm around my shoulders.