"No, I mean you have friends?" My tone is full of doubt, making it seem as if I was surprised he even had friends, which was not my intention at all. Although it does seem strange how he'd bring it up. 

"I said friend and I said I used to." He spits. Used to have a friend huh? Might it be the one Marie bickered about?

"Why only one?" Everyone has more than one friend, so I think.

"Why so many questions?"

He never even seemed to smile, or smirk or make any facial expression that showed happiness.

"I dunno."

"You seem cool."

He says tilting his chin up to me.

"Thanks?"

"What do you say if we hang out?"

"S-sure."

He catches me by surprise knowing that he never talks to anyone, let alone asks people to hang out. I barely even know who he is and he's asking me to hang out?

I turn to face my locker, figuring he means we wants to hang out later. 

"Well what are you waiting for?"

"What?" What would I be waiting for? I have classes right now.

"Don't you wanna hang out?"

"Right now? I have classes right now."

"So, ditching school never killed nobody."

His harsh tone. I really don''t want to miss the opportunity to speak with him. With that I close my locker, deciding to go with it. 

"How are we gonna ditch? They locked the front doors when I came in."

"Back door."

It's obvious this wasn't his first or last time ditching. He starts walking towards the end of the hallway that leads to the back of the school, I follow. All you can hear through the empty hallways is the small heel of his boots hitting the floor. The small sound echoes throughout the hallways with no other sound. There are about two minutes until the bell rings for second period, only giving us that time to leave this place without getting caught. 

Harry opens the back door and exits, I follow directly behind him.

Great. A divides the school grounds with an open field, the fence being pretty tall, the remorse of accepting this offer only grows bigger

"How are we gonna go get to the other side?" I ask, the fence is way too tall for me to be able to jump over it.

"Easy, just climb and jump."

He shrugs his shoulders as if it were so easy.

After my many attempts at trying to go over it, he finally stops me by putting his hand on my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine.

"I'll help you, here."

He says putting his hand out in front of him, smirking. That was the closest to a smile I had ever seen on him since I got to this shitty place.

I put my hand on his as he lifts me up to get me over the fence. I jump but fail at landing right. I fall on my back but stand up as quickly as I can, brushing the grass off myself. I can already feel my cheeks flushing in embarrassment. I hear Harry chuckle a bit, but I'm too embarrassed to even look back.

When I do, Harry has already jumped the fence, successfully of course. Then again he was taller than me by a lot, giving him a bigger advantage of it all. I follow him as he walks towards the parking lot. I hadn't noticed he was wearing all black once again. He wears some tight black faded jeans and a black v neck which fits his fit body perfectly. I really hadn't realized how fit he was until now.

We get to the parking lot and Harry walks to a shiny black Lamborghini, a new one. My jaw drops as he climbs inside the car. To be in high school and have this kind of car was something alright.

"Don't just stand there, get in."

I do as I'm told and climbing inside his car. The inside of the car is clean, something I didn't expect by the way his faded dirty jeans are.

"Where are we going?" I ask. 

He turns the volume down on the radio that was playing songs by Imagine Dragons.

"Have you heard of The Rouge?"

"What's that?" I ask again. I'm starting to feel that I'm annoying him. Maybe I should keep quiet? I can't help it though.

"It's a small café right outside of town."

"Oh."

"You'll like it, trust me."

"How are you so sure I'll like it? You barely even know me."

"You're alot like someone I used to know, that's why."

"Who?"

"Forget about it."

{Please Like if you liked it haha & tweet me on twitter with your feedback @StylesRoyalty <3}