"No you don't," he smiled as he retrieved our shoes. He pulled me off the ground. "I have to pee. Come with me. I don't like public bathrooms," he said. You weren't afraid of public bathrooms the other day when you almost pissed yourself in the grocery store.

We entered the large, slightly stinky bathroom. Even though the tiles and walls were supposed to be white, they looked tan because of how dirty they were. Jimin headed towards one of the metal bathroom stalls. "Jimin, I thought you said you have to pee," I pointed out, gesturing at the urinal. He sighed and walked over to me, grabbed my wrist, and then pulled me into one of the small, bacteria covered stalls. "What are we—"

Jimin quickly locked the door and pulled me down into a deep kiss, wrapping his arms around my neck. It was totally unexpected, but it was a delightful surprise. I wrapped my arms around his small waist and kissed him back, pulling him closer. Our lips moved together in perfect sync. The moment his lips parted, my tongue slipped in his mouth and danced with his own.

I felt high; his lips, a drug, and I, an addict. His kisses are like heroine. I can't quit, I can never get enough, and he leaves me craving more. I whined when he pulled away from me. "You have no idea how much I wanted to do that. I had to restrain myself out there. I wanted you so bad," he whispered seductively with a smirk. "Alright, let's go." He reached for the lock behind me, but I stopped him by turning us around and pinned him to the grimy stall door.

I slowly leaned in while we looked into each other's eyes, and stopped when my lips were hardly touching his, teasing him. A few seconds later, he pressed his lips against mine. I knew he wouldn't last long. Our kiss became heated, our tongues tangoing aggressively. Our pants loudly echoed throughout the bathroom because of how heavy we were breathing.

My hands made their way up under Jimin's three layers of clothing, enjoying the way his chiselled abs felt under their fingertips. His breath hitched at my cold touch, and he bit my bottom lip. I hastily unfastened the buttons on his jeans and slid my hand down the front of his boxer. "Ah, Hobi," he whimpered.

Someone else entered the bathroom. We froze. Even though he couldn't see us, I felt slightly embarrassed. Still, I gently palmed Jimin's erection. He frowned at me, although pleasure was clearly visible on his face. The other man peed and left without washing his hands.

"Nasty," I mumbled.

"You're nasty," Jimin simpered as he leaned up to kiss my neck. I bit my lip and put his dick through the slit in his boxers, exposing it. Then, I wrapped my hand around his length and moved my hand up and down. He moaned softly as he left wet kisses on my neck. One hand tangled itself in my hair while the other one rubbed my crotch.

My fast paced panting and his long, loud moans mingled. Shaky whimpers slipped through my lips of as the familiar knot formed in the pit of my stomach. Soon after, I came in in my pants. Jimin got louder, and I knew he was close, but the cold air wasn't helping in the slightest. I squatted and engulfed his member, sucking and bobbing my head quickly. I moaned and deep throated him, praying that I wouldn't throw up as I gagged repetitively. He tugged my hair harshly as he let out a high pitched moan, his cum filling my mouth. I swallowed and tucked his member back into his underwear.

No words were exchanged, only satisfied smiles, as we exited the bathroom hand-in-hand.

"Can we do the Power Surge," Jimin asked as if he were a child asking for ice cream. I took a look at the Power Surge, seeing people spinning around at many different angles. Once I saw them go upside down, I firmly told him no. Although, he whined and complained for a while, he still kept a pretty big smile on his face. He let me slide with not going on that ridiculous ride, but that didn't stop him from taking me to all sorts of other horrifying ones.