Chapter 11

"I didn't want to tell you about this," he began nervously. I looked at him in the eyes and nodded, letting him know that I was listening. He took a deep, shaky breath before continuing.
"We ran into a couple of assholes from school while I was carrying you home. I don't know their names, but their faces were vaguely familiar. They reeked of alcohol just like you. I hurried past them because I usually avoid people I don't know, but they followed me.
One of them asked me where I was going so I said 'home.' The other dude asked me what happened to you, you know, because you were passed out in my arms, and I told him 'the same thing that's happened to you guys.' Then he was all 'what's that supposed to mean' and I just ignored him. One of them jerked me around by my shoulder and you nearly fell out of my arms.
They nodded at each other and the next thing I know, the taller one was holding me back with his arms curling under my armpits and his hands behind my head. The shorter one was beating you up and saying shit like 'aw your little wifey looks so cute and vulnerable, I bet he'd be cuter if we added a little colour to him, yeah?' I tried to protect you, I really did! I just-"

I interrupted him by placing my finger over his lips. His eyes darted down to my finger, then up at me. I smirked and, in a matter-of-fact tone of voice, stated, "Just so we're clear, you would be the so called 'wifey' were we to actually, like, date." He blushed at my words and instantly looked away from me. "You can continue now," I said, removing my finger from his lips. He mumbled a few incoherent words, a pink blush still visible on his cheeks, before he continued his story.

"I, uh, um... Aish! Okay, I um... so he was beating you up and, uh, oh yeah! After a few minutes, I was able to get out of the tall dude's grasp and I punched the fuck out of him several times. The other guy threw you down and tried to strangle me. The tall one was out cold, so it was just me and the shorty. I was the one who ended up strangling him. He tried to stop me. You can see scratch marks on my back and shoulders from where he tried to get me to stop..."

"and your bruised wrists," I added.

"Huh?" He examined his wrists with a shocked expression. Did he not notice it? "Oh." He continued staring at his wrists as if they were hypnotising him.

"Jimin, thank you," I said quietly, gaining his attention, "for standing up for me like that..."

"Oh, uh, it was nothing," he rubbed the back of his head and smiled real big, showing off his pearly whites and crescent eyes. He's adorable, he really, really is. He practically saved my life... Jimin is such a great friend, he's a fantastic friend. He's my best friend.

"So... uh-" I held his chin between my index finger and my thumb and hastily pulled his face to mine. His breath hitched as his eyes stared into mine. His beautiful brown eyes... I kissed his sweet lips softly and slowly. After a minute of my lips on his, he pulled away from me. "Hoseok..."

My finger laid over his lips again, shushing him. I gently traced over his smooth bottom lip with my thumb, and I whispered, "Just kiss me." He followed my command and reconnected our lips. I thought this would be weird. Kissing my almost little brother like this shouldn't feel so good. He's a boy for fuck's sake! But... I want him.

Weaving through his black hair, my hand found its way to the back of his head and pulled him forward. I kissed him harder. The innocent kiss slowly became one full of lust. His body followed suit, soon after. Sitting upright, his legs roughly snaked around my waist and his arms gently placed on my sensitive shoulders; practically sitting on my crotch.

Our tongues met and rubbed against each other in the middle for a just a moment, then retreated as our lips closed only to open again and repeat the process. I slid my free hand up under his white collared shirt, feeling those abs I have been drooling over for the many years I have known him. His breathing hitched at the contact of my cold hand against his warm stomach, making me smile into our heated make out session.

After taking his arms off of my shoulders, he hastily began unbuttoning his shirt. I nervously bit his lip, causing a muffled moan to escape his mouth. Once the last button came undone, I shoved the shirt off his shoulders. It easily slid off onto the floor behind him. My face felt hot as he pressed his naked torso to mine.

I allowed my hands to run down his sculpted, avoiding the minor cuts, to his waist. I jerked his lower half forward, causing him to rub against my growing bulge. He took the hint and slowly began grinding on my lap. I moaned into his mouth.

His hips moved in a circular motion, pushing down every time he came across my boner. The pleasure washed over me like wave. Our foreheads rested against each other, our lips no longer attached. He stared at me, watching as my face scrunched up with every movement. My mouth involuntarily stayed ajar, grunts coming out here and there.

I placed my index finger under the hem of his pants and traced along the inside of them from his back to his front, forcing his body to shiver, where I unbuttoned and unzipped them; chill bumps evident. I twisted my arm upward and forced my hand down the front of his pants. His movements became unsteady as I gently massaged his erection.

"Ngh, fuck Hoseok," he mumbled between moans. I hungrily bit his lip, my massage becoming more intense. He moaned and bucked his hips forward, causing me to grunt. Shit shit shit, how do I make him do it again? I didn't let his lip go. Instead, I pulled it, dragging it slowly between my teeth as my hand moved up and down his shaft through his boxers. He bucked his hips forward again.

"J-Jimin," I said, my voice low and raspy, "don't stop doing that."

"W-what," he questioned, his voice shaking, "th-this?" He bucked his hips once again and I nodded vigorously. He did as he was told.

My lips met his neck, vibrating against it with every moan I produced. I licked and kissed down from his ear to his shoulder, then back up halfway. Not caring about who may see them, I left purple hickies all over the side of his neck, sucking harshly as he rubbed against me. He squirmed around my lap a bit, his moans increasing in volume.

"H-Hobi," he said, his voice hoarse, "I-I don't," a high- pitched huff sounded from his open mouth, "th-think I, ngh, I c-c-can," he bit his own lip harshly, beads of sweat forming on his forehead, "hold it i-i-in~gh any lo-lo-ngh-er." My hand moved faster.

"Don't hold it in," I breathed huskily. He took my bottom lip in between his teeth and bit down hard, re-busting my lip; his breathing shaky and as unsteady as his movements. Soft whimpers grew louder and higher pitched as he got closer to climax. He increased the pressure on my bloody lip harshly, painfully, before releasing it and throwing his head back. A loud 'ah' left his mouth as his underwear became soaked against my hand. I smiled and licked my swollen lower lip. It tasted metallic; like blood.

I didn't care about my own needs, just as long as he was satisfied. He deserved it... he saved me... he's my saviour, my brother, my... lover. "Thank you Jimin-ah," I whispered and gently kissed him once more.

ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ 저자의님 노트 ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ ㅡ

This chapter is shitty, in my opinion.  This whole story is shitty, but I enjoy writing this poor, shitty excuse of a fanfic, so it's all good.