Chapter 12

I woke up to the oh-so-lovely sound of Jimin screaming in my ear, "Come on, Hobi hyung.  Get up, lazy bones!   You're gonna make us late for school, and we are never late!"  He shook my shoulders violently.

"Go without me," I grumbled.  I don't want to get up.  All night I spent playing around with Jimin in his sleep, and now, I'm completely and utterly exhausted; no regrets, though.  I simply don't have the energy for some stupid shitty school.

"Come on, hyung. It's Friday!  After today, you can sleep in as much as you want," he said cheerfully, trying to convince me to get my lazy ass up out of the warm comfort that my bed provides.   It's not going to work.  After a long moment of silence, he threatened, "If you don't get up right this instant, I'm gonna kiss you."  Pabo, you already have.  I couldn't help but smile at the thought of his plump lips on mine...

I still don't like him like that.  Jimin is still just my best friend; my brother...   I only jerked him off as a 'thank you' for saving my life when I was piss-drunk.  That is the only reason I did it!

Those soft lips I was sort of craving were on mine in a matter of seconds.  I placed my hand on the back of his neck.  This way, he can't leave me.  You're not going anywhere, Mister Park.  I am most certainly not gay, but I will admit that I have an itty bitty, teeny tiny, wee bit of an addiction to my dongsaeng's lips. I dote on his sweet, tender kisses. Those lips of his are just so incredibly appealing. I just might enjoy smooching Jimin more than Hyuna.

I'm not fucking gay.

When Jimin tried to pull away, I moved my hand up through his hair and gripped onto his locks.  He was leaning over the side of the bed to kiss me, one hand by my head with his feet still on the floor.  I kissed him harder as I sat up and threw myself at him.  As expected, he quickly lost his balance, his back hitting the floor.  Thud!

I giggled and sat up on his crotch, straddling it, and rocking my hips ever so slightly.  Jimin's pained expression was most likely due to his hard fall.  I know he enjoys me touching him like this, so falling was probably worth it.  Jimin breathed out an exasperated sigh.  "Aigoo! Why do you keep doing this to me, hyung?"

Ah, let's see...  I like making you flustered, you are cute when you blush, I gain satisfaction from your sexual frustration, your reactions never fail to amuse me, I am addicted to your lips, teasing you is fun...

But I'd never admit to any of that.

"Did you want me to stop," I asked innocently, teasingly, pouting just a little.  He bit his lower lip before turning his head to the side and covering it up with his arm; most likely trying to hide his blushing face from me.  Aigoo! My cute little Chim Chim is turned on!

Embarrassed, my dongsaeng stuttered, "Um, uh, n-no. I-I-I, uh, I mean, um, I... s-sh-shut up!"  Unexpectedly, he shoved me off of him and onto the floor, and then stood up.   "G-ge-get dressed. We're going to sch-chool," he demanded while straightening out his uniform, "and that's final."

"Yah! I'm your hyung! Show me some respect," I called out as he exited the room.  That boy can be such a disrespectful brat sometimes.

* * *

In this moment, I should be jotting down notes for Japanese I.  Instead, I'm watching people and cars on the streets through the window to my right, and drawing little abstract doodles on the edges of my paper.  Recently, I have lost all interest in school, causing me to be unable to focus in class or on homework.  I glanced up at Kang Seonsaeng-nim, one of the strictest, if not the strictest, teacher in school.  He slowly drew Hiragana symbols on his green chalkboard, showing us the correct way to write them. Nothing could be more boring than this.