I chuckled as the girl hid behind her mom. "That's cute. Am I your boyfriend, Susie?"

"Yeah." She nodded and smiled.

I happened to look outside to see Nicole giving her gear back to the instructor. I smiled and bent down with the little girl.

"Hey, you see that girl outside right there?" I asked Susie.

"The pretty one with the brown hair?" She asked.

"Yeah. That's my girlfriend." I smiled.

"But you're my boyfriend." Susie pouted.

"Well, I'll be your boyfriend too." I laughed.

"Promise?" She said.

I smiled. "Yeah."

Nicole walked in while I was still talking to Susie and her mom. I called her over to me. She walked over and smiled as I put my arm around her.

"Hey, baby. Meet my new little girlfriend." I smiled.

"Well, ain't you cute? What's your name, sweetie?" Nicole bent down and said to her.

"Susie. What's your name?"

"Nicole." She smiled.

"You're pretty." Susie smiled.

"Thank you. You're pretty, too. Have you been talking to Parker?" Nicole smiled. She's always been good with little kids.

"Yeah." Susie nodded. "Is he really your boyfriend?"

"Yes, he is. But he can be your boyfriend too." Nicole smiled.

"Yay!" Susie said.

We laughed. Nicole stood up beside me. Susie's mom mouthed a 'thank you' to both of us. We talked to them for a few more minutes until they had to go. Little Susie gave both of us a hug and told us goodbye.

"That little girl was so cute." Nicole smiled after they had gone.

"Yeah, she said that I was her boyfriend." I chuckled.

"Yeah, I know." She smiled. "I told her that you could be her boyfriend."

"That's cute. I forget sometimes that little kids watch the show with their dads."

"I bet there's little boys out there wanting to be just like you."

"I don't know about just like me." I smiled.

"You're a good guy. Can't get any better." She smiled as she hugged me.
***
We went to a general store after the ski mountain. It was pretty cool; they had some really neat things in there. We stayed in there until they closed at 6:00. We bought a few little things that she wanted, and I got a few things that I thought were cool.

After leaving the general store, we went to the Appalachian Brewery place. We ate, and I had some samples of some different brews. Nicole sneaked a few sips of some if I said that they were pretty good. She drank some cider otherwise. We stayed there for about an hour and a half.

Then we stopped by a grocery store and picked up a few things, like food and drinks. After we left there, we went back to our cabin.

I helped her put up the food, and I put some firewood in the fireplace. The lights were turned down, and we were in the living room. I was laying on the couch, and she was laying on me.

"Hey, you wanna get in the hot tub?" I asked her after a little while of talking.

"It's cold."

"Didn't stop you before." I smiled.

"I don't know."

"Come on."

"But I'll have to put on my bathing suit and everything."

"Nah, you don't have to wear a thing." I winked.

"Ya nasty." She laughed and got up. "I'm going to put on my bathing suit. Go turn it on."

She walked away up the stairs. I smirked and went to turn on the hot tub. I walked back upstairs to put on my shorts. She was in the bathroom while I was up there. Then, I went back downstairs and grabbed two cups and the bottle of hard cider that I had gotten from the brewery.

She came outside on the back porch with her hair up and bikini on. I poured the drink into our cups as she got into the hot tub. I went inside and got my phone to play some music. I handed her her drink and stepped into the hot tub. She was looking through my phone for some music that she liked.

"I'm just turning it on the radio." She said after a few minutes.

I nodded as I heard the music come on. It was one of the country stations. She set the phone down and leaned back. I put my arm over her shoulder and took a sip of my drink.

"Why can't we stay here forever, Parkie?"

"Well, I don't rightly know."

"I wanna stay here forever. It's perfect."

"It is that."

"I love it here. I think it's my new favorite place."

"It has been a fun few days."

"Yeah. I love being here with you."

"Me too. I love you, Nick."

"I love you too."

Then, one of her favorite songs came on the radio. It was "Love You Like That" by Canaan Smith. She started tapping her fingers to the beat. I smiled at her singing along to it. She caught me watching her and smiled. I then pressed my lips against hers in a kiss. How did I get so lucky with her?

***

Oh my gosh, thank you guys so much for 1k reads and we're only ten votes away from 100! I hope you guys enjoy the book as much as I enjoy writing it. Thanks guys for support and commenting and voting. Much love to y'all.