Chapter 100

Depuis le début

"You're fine. I've got your anxiety pills in my bag, you'll take one before we get on the plane and you'll be fine." He brushed his warm lips against my hairline and I tried to relax.

When we neared the airport Ashton turned to Gracie.

"Okay, remember when I took you and Ender to the radio station and there were a lot of people outside making a lot of noise?" He asked her and she nodded. "Well today is going to be a lot like that but louder and a bunch more people. But I don't want you to get scared because I'm going to carry you inside and make sure nothing happens to you, alright?"

"Okay Daddy." She beamed up at him like a little angel and he thumbed at her cheek before turning back to me and holding onto my hand.

I watched carefully out the window as we pulled up to the departures line and I could hear the screaming before I could see it.

Our SUV pulled up to the curb where teenage girls were literally everywhere and Gracie let out a pre-cry whimper.

"It's okay baby, it's okay." Ashton and I went to comfort her.

"We have to go out in that?" Ender asked in a panicked voice from the backseat.

"We've got security and body guards bud, don't worry." Calum patted his shoulder and tried to calm him down as well.

Ashton unbuckled Gracie from her seat while I put her sippy cup away in her back pack and made sure she had her bunny.

Brad got out of the car and the influx of screams got louder as his door opened but diminished when it closed.

Out the window I watched airport security back the girls up, creating a clear path to the doors and I noticed the man, who Ashton had sent out to be mine and Ender's body guard while he wasn't there, outside as well.

The driver opened the trunk of the car and the screams got louder again. I took several deep breaths to calm myself down. I knew nothing was going to happen but still this was very nerve wracking.

"Okay, let's go." Ashton said and opened his door, getting out first and putting his duffel over his shoulder that the driver handed him and then motioned for me to follow.

I slid out of the car and heard the girls scream even louder. Ashton handed me my bag that I put over my shoulder and then went to Gracie, having her stand in the seat so I could put on her back pack and tuck Mr. Carrots close to her and picked her up.

She clung to me and I whispered a few comforting words in her ears before Ashton took her from me and I had Ender get out. The driver handed Ender his duffel and back pack and then gave me Gracie's Frozen suitcase.

Glancing around me I could see so many of the boys fans, taking our photos and videoing us with their phones.

"Baby, come on." Ashton moved in close to my ear and I took Ender's free hand with mine and followed closely to Ashton as he walked to the doors that were being held open for us.

I heard girls shouting my name but kept my eyes down at Ender, occasionally glancing up to see Gracie up in Ashton's safe arms, her face buried in his neck.

I felt myself relax once we were in the airport and we stopped for a moment so the guys could get inside.

Brad and the other body guard then led us over to the security line.

I stood behind Ashton and Gracie and once Ashton took the little bucket for his things he handed me one as well.

"Okay Car, put your phone, wallet, shoes and anything that's in your pockets in the bucket then once you're up there put your duffel on the conveyer." He instructed me.