Ch. 21~ I can't do that

Start from the beginning

"Hey, wake up," a soft voice whispered.

I hummed a response as I snuggled closer to my pillow, except my pillow began chuckiling. It took me a moment to remember everything that happened the night before, and opened my eyes.

"What time is it?" I yawned, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands.

"Almost 10," Austin said, sitting up so I fell in his lap. 

"Well, then I know we can't be the only ones up," I giggled.

"You're right," he chuckled. "They are in the kitchen area."

We got up and headed that way. I heard my phone ding, annoucing a text and I internally groan and wished it had died during the night. Before I read the text though, I saw I had an instagram notification. 

"foodlover95- oh look I caught a cute one. -AustinMahone"

"Aww, Austin," I smiled.

"Oh you saw," he blushed, scratching his neck.

"Yea, you tagged me," I laughed, kissing his cheek.

"I know, I just didnt know you got the notification," he said, kissing my cheek.

I blushed, before remembering that I had a message waiting for me.

"Aw, cute little moment. Except, I see a smile on his face and no tears. 5 days, tick tock." -anon

I internally groaned.

"I will be right back guys, I am going to go plug my phone in," I said, walking to my room with no other explanation.

I placed my phone on the charger and walked back out, hoping I could just forget about the text messages for a bit.

"Hey," El said as I sat at the table.

"Morning," I smiled, grabbing some food.

"Rested?" Niall asked.

"Yea, didn't realize how tired I was, I guess," I said, smiling.

"Yea, you were out pretty fast," Li chuckled.

I laughed, and began eating along with everyone else. When it came to staying in hotels while on tour, it seemed to be that we either had fun days or boring days, there were very few inbetween days. A lot of that though depending on how the boys were feeling, because sometimes they were just too tired to do anything.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked, looking around the table at the seperate faces.

"Um, I was wondering if it was okay if I invited Alex over?" Austin answered.

"Yea, I don't see why not," Zayn said, the others backing him up with nods of agreement.

He smiled, and in that moment I realized two major things. One, he really does care about his friends, and two, there was no way I could break his heart before the end of this week, or ever.

"One more thing," Ausitn bega, biting his lip and visually more nervous than the first question.

"Yes?" Dani asked, prompting him to continue.

"Can I take Liz for the day? You know, show her around my hometown?" he asked, blushing as he looked down a bit.

"Yea, I don't see why not. You know the rules, careful of crowds, keep an eye on her and how are you guys getting around?" Louis asked, going into father mode.

"Alex has a car, and I will ask if we can use it," he said, matter-of- fact.

"Then have her home no later than midnight, if you have the car,"El butted in, winking at me.

I covered up my giggle as the guys coughed simaltaniously, knowing they were not expecting that. However, I knew they weren't mad, because I had been talking to them and buttering them up to a new and later curfew. As of now, El had my back on it and I was so greatful for it. I also knew that the chances of us staying out that late were very slim.

"Of course," Austin nodded, taking out his phone to text Alex.

"Thank you," I mouthed, smiling at El.

She nodded in acknowledgement, and smiled knowingly. Now, it was my turn to blush and look at the plate of food in front of me. I slightly jumped at the feeling of a soft hand being placed on my thigh, but smiled and laced my fingers with his. 

"So, when will he be here, do you think?" I asked, looking over at Austin.

"Well, he said he will be here in about 30," he said, pocketing his phone in his basketball shorts.

"Alright, well, I am going to go change," I said, finishing my breakfast.

I got up and walked back to my room, and was pleased to see that my phone had no new messages. Maybe, just maybe, anonymous was not going to text me, and I could figure out a way to fix all this before doing something I didn't want to do. Walking to my suitcase, I shifted through my clothes, before finally finding my favorite high-waisted blue jean shorts and a button up tank that ties at the bottom. After, gathering my clothes, I threw my hair up into a messy high bun and hopped in the shower, deciding not to wash my hair. While in the shower, I quickly shaved and scrubbed my body, before wrapping my towel around my body and getting dressed. After brushing my teeth, and hair, I decided to braid my hair to the side quickly, knowing that Alex would be here soon, if not already.

"Sorry, that took a little longer than I meant to," I said, walking out to the others. 

"That's fine. Are you ready?" Austin asked.

"Yea," I smiled, pocketing my phone.

I said bye to everyone, and walked out of the hotel with Austin and Alex.

"Hey," Alex smiled as we walked to his car.

"Hey," I smiled, following them. "Where are we going to first, boys?"

*******************************

Well, what did you guys think? Do you think Liz is going to figure out a way to get out of this, or will she have to break up with Austin? How will touring the town go? This chapter is dedicated to: @AmieMorrin (It will not let me fully dedicate the chapter for some reason -.-)

Stay Strong,

xElisex