Chapter 11 Part 2

Natasha and I were waiting in the backseat of the car while Steve and Sam were taking care of some business. We didn't say a word to each other but kept our eyes opened in case something was going to go down. Suddenly Steve and Sam rushed into the car pushing a bald headed man into the backseat. Sam jumped into the driver seat and Steve jumped into the passenger seat in front of me. The car roared as Sam booked it and we headed to the highway.

"What is Zola's algorithm, Sitwell?" Steve asked with a commanding voice to the guy in between Natasha and I. He guy hesitated for a little. "Wanna go off a building again?" he challenged.

"It's a way to track people of threat! You, Banner, a graduate from Iowa. Anyone who is a threat to HYDRA!" he spit out. "Anyone now or in the future,"

"The future? How is that possible?" I asked feeling my heart race. There was so much going on in this little car. A lot of emotions.

"Skyra. I'm going to need you to do the thing you do," Steve said turning to me. My eyes went wide.

"You're not talking about-" I started.

"Psychodiviner in action!" Sam laughed in excitement. I looked at everyone in the car. Sitwell and I shared the same expression of confusion except his was for a much different reason.

"Steve, I can't. What if..." I started but didn't have the guts to finish.

"There are numerous lives at stake and we need to know what is really going on. Please, Skyra," Steve insisted. I looked into his eyes. He was completely serious. I was completely terrified. I knew I had to do this. He was right. We didn't know what was exactly going on. I looked at Sitwell and my heart raced as fast as Sam was driving. I raised my hands up to the sides of his shiny bald head.

"What are you doing?" he asked in fear, starting to back away. Natasha firmly held his shoulder and head in place for me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to him. I looked into his eyes, remembering them to be brown and filled with life. I hoped it would look the same when I came out.

Voices. Many, many different voices. I filed through them all, seeing memories of Alexander Pierce, the new Director of SHIELD, and other HYDRA agents that were in SHIELD secretively. Rumlow and his minions. Zola, Zola, Zola.

"Well?" I heard almost in the distance. It was Steve. My mind registered it slower than it normally would. I wasn't exactly in my own mind right now.

"Insight. Helicarriers. Targets. HYDRA. Zola's algorithm." I said as I continued to comb through and make sense of Sitwell's thoughts.

"Gonna have to be a little more clearer than that," I heard someone say. I wasn't paying attention enough to know who.

"The algorithm. It goes through everything. Anything digital like bank records, voting patterns, emails, SAT scores. It evaluates everyone's past to see if they will be a problem in the future. Insight helicarriers are going to target those people. Millions at a time. They are getting rid of people." I kept pushing through. Sitwell's mind wasn't handling my mind invading his well. It was trying to shut me out which was only hurting him. It was a cycle. My powers were pushing. It was like I couldn't control the strength at which my telepathy was pushing and prying with. I tried to pull back but his brain would scream in pain.

"Helicarriers. Sixteen hours." His screams became louder and louder, vibrating into my head. I wanted to silence it completely and so did my powers. Out. Out. Get out of his head. Don't hurt him. Out. Out. Out. Out. OUT!

I was now looking at Sitwell. In his eyes. I examined them looking for life and saw horror. He muttered something and brought his hands to his head like he was having a major headache. Not in a coma. Good.

"Pierce is going to kill!" he cried. Suddenly, the window shattered into tiny pieces flying everywhere. A hand had ahold of Sitwell and flung him past Natasha through the window. He was gone.

Shit's about to go down, now.