Chapter 11 Part 1

I felt warm air hit the top of my head rhythmically. My nose rubbed up against something hard yet soft. I could smell clean laundry and a hint of a musk scent. I felt my senses waking up and becoming aware of their surroundings. I wiggled a little as I felt a grip around me. I opened my eyes, seeing a white V-cut shirt.

"Hey," I heard a rough voice say. I looked up letting my eyes adjust to the very defined face looking down at me.

"Five more minutes," I groaned closing my eyes again. I heard Steve chuckle and squeeze me a little.

"I've given you five minutes for the past twenty minutes,"

"You've been watching me sleep?" He hesitated to answer when I asked. I did him a favor and shot up so I wasn't laying down anymore.

"Okay, time to get up and stop wishing we weren't going through a crisis," I yawned. He laughed again, stretching his long, muscular body.

"Maybe we could spare five more minutes for wishing," he muttered. He looked at me as I stretched myself and popped and cracked my body. I remembered the events of last night between he and I. The closeness and how our lips almost touched. I mentally shook my head, knowing it probably meant nothing to him. He continued to look at me.

"Stop looking at me. I know I look a mess," I said throwing the covers over Steve's face. I quickly tamed my hair and wiped under my eyes to get any crusties out of my eyes.

"You do not!" he answered as he struggled to get the blanket off of himself. There was a knock at the door in which I turned and looked.

"Breakfast is ready, if you do breakfast," Sam said looking at us weirdly.

"We will be there," I replied then yanked the blanket off of Steve. He gave me a pouting face in which I replied with my tongue sticking out.