Not Really

"You scared the shit out of me!" Karielle complained, wrapping her arms around his neck, feeling Jerome's hands on her waist. Then she backed away and hit him in the face. "What the hell do you thing you are doing out here, fuckboy?"

"Jesus, calm down, woman. Since when did you got this violent?" the ginger boy said, rubbing his cheek, walking away from the older girl. He threw himself on her bed, taking something out of his back pocket. "I thing you were looking for this." he said, putting the TV control by his side. He was still wearing the Arkham uniform.

"Well, now I don't need it anymore." Elle replied, walking around her room. "What is happening? You should be in Arkham, but you're obviously here, but they sure as hell didn't let you out, so that means you escaped, but I just don't—"

"You know, one thing I didn't missed about you was your goddamn never ending talk." he shrugged, grabbing a pillow and covering his ears with it. That finally made her stop.

"Oh please, I bet you dreamed about me every single day. Who wouldn't?" the sarcastic tone on her voice was rising at every word. Jerome's sat on the bed, throwing the pillow aside.

"You got violent and got your self-esteem even higher? Well fuck, I'm never leaving again, next time you'll probably throw a knife at me and give yourself a fucking award for it!"

"Go fuck yourself." she said, sitting by his side on the bed.

"Would you go with me?" Jerome teased, making Karielle roll her brown eyes, ignoring him.

"How did you escaped?" the question that she was dying to ask was finally made.

"Someone helped me." he said, like it was nothing, paying more attention on her phone that he had found somewhere in her bed. Elle kept staring at him, waiting for him to go on. "That's all you're getting for now, blondie."

"Cut the crap, you bastard, you don't really expect me to just leave it, do you?" she groaned, ripping her phone from his pale hands. His expression got bored.

"No. But you do know that I don't break easily, right?" he smiled, which ended on him getting slapped again. "The fuck was that for?!"

"For not calling me, you shit. Pietro had to tell me you escaped!" his expression closed even more.

"You're still friend with that piece of shit?" he asked, sounding disgusted.

"I'll never understand why you guys don't like each other." she sighed, laying on her bed, putting her legs over Jerome's tights. She just got a bored look from him.

"Well, let's see... Because he treats you like you're his property?!" he said, like it was pretty obvious.

"Oh, wow, he say the same thing about you! What a surprise!" Jerome pulled off her legs, getting up. "Where do you think you're going? You barely got here!"

"I'm a work man now, you see. I have importante things to do." he said, proudly. Elle's expression stayed the same. "What? Is that so impressive?"

"Yes, it is, to be honest. Does it have something to do with your escape?" she asked, realizing to late that it was a dumb question.

"Ya know, for someone who said that was going to start going to a university, you sound more dumb than ever."

"I'm just tired, you ass. Unlike you, I'm actually trying to do something with my life." her answer shut him. "Won't you really tell me what you're up to?" he just smiled. That Jerome smile that Karielle haven't seem in forever. Then, he started walking slowly towards her, stopping right by the side of her bed. He grabbed her chin, making her eyes look only at him.

"Do you trust me?" he asked, looking at her.

"Not really." she answering, smiling a little.

"That's probably a good choice. But, trust me in this. You will know when you have to know." he asked, still holding her.

"Why should I?" Elle teased, making him smile. He got close to her, their noses almost touching.

"Like you said, friends help each other. Right?" he whispered, their lips almost touching. Karielle was at the point of closing her eyes, nodding. Then Jerome's hand disappeared and she heard him laughing, while he made his way to the door.

"You don't get to tease me like this then leave, Valeska!" she said, trying to stop her hands from shaking. Before he could get out of her room, he looked back at her, smiling like crazy.

"Watch me."

~/~

Well, this was better than the expected. XD Who liked the reference in the end? *raises hand* Whatever.

Sooooo... I didn't took too long this time, right? Oh well. At least I'm here o/. I hope y'all liked this chapter. Things are a little boring for now, I apology. I'll make it up for you guys. ❤︎❤︎

OH, AND WE REACHED A THOUSAND FUCKING READS. DO. YOU. GUYS. EVEN. KNOW. HOW. MUCH. I. SCREAMED?! OH MY FUCKING GOD GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS, I NEVER EXPECTED THIS STORY TO REACH THIS, AND IT DID, AND I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL OF THIS. ❤︎

Really, thank you guys so much. Especially to psycho_cigarettes, who is one of the people who support me the most. And, I couldn't forget, to my beautiful girlfriend, who is always there for me and I love her with all my soul. Doll, thank you so so so much. I love you, blondie. You are my world. ❤︎

Btw guys, I'm seriously thinking about changing the name of this book. I probably will, so if in the next chapter (or maybe when you're reading this one), the name and the cover will be others, okay? Okay. Have fun, my sweet little babies. I love you guys, thank you so much for everything. ❤︎ I'll get a break from school in less then two weeks so you guys will see me around here a lot!

I'm out for now.

*me when I saw that the book hit 1k reads*

⇢ Anna ⇠