Chapter fifty seven.

Começar do início

‘’Hey’’

‘’So what’s been going on?’’ Amy asks casually as she glances over the menu.

‘’I don’t even know where to being’’ I chuckle.

‘’You are still together right?’’ she says suddenly becoming concerned.

‘’Yes’’

‘’Oh good I can’t imagine how bad it would be pretending to be married after splitting up with him’’

‘’I know’’

‘’So what’s happened then?’’

‘’Well obviously there’s the whole Megan thing and now Louis is seeing her that just makes it a million times worse’’

‘’Oh I know I couldn’t believe it when you explained the whole situation to me… she’s such a psycho’’

I laugh a little at Amy’s remark and am about to continue explain mine and Harry’s issues when the waiter comes over to take out order.

‘’I’ll have the prawn spaghetti please’’ Amy smiles, eww prawns they’re disgusting.

I wrinkle my nose a little at her order causing Amy to giggle.

The waiter looks like he’s serving a pair of lunatics seeing as one of us is pulling stupid faces while the other laughs hysterically. Oh well, what are best friends for? Making each other look stupid.

‘’Umm I’ll have the margarita pizza please’’ I say once I’ve calmed myself down.

‘’Your wait shouldn’t be too long’’ he says still looking confused at us before walking away so I can continue my conversation.

‘’So like since all that had had a massive argument with Louis and got mad at me for it too and just walked out and didn’t come home until the next morning’’

‘’Yeah I know… you told me this like last week’’ she says laughing at me.

‘’Oh right… I’m so forgetful’’ I sigh rolling my eyes a little.

‘’But anyways other than that we’ve been pretty ok just daft couple arguments’’

‘’Oh like socks and shit?’’

‘’Yeah and toilet seats’’

‘’Oh don’t even get me started on Niall and toilet seats’’ she chuckles.

‘’You don’t live with him… surly I’m worse off’’

‘’Yeah but he messes up MY house fair enough his own but not mine it’s so annoying’’

‘’I bet’’

‘’See you two are just like a proper couple now’’

‘’yeah but I can keep giving him second chances, he can’t keep using the excuse of not being in a relationship before’’

‘’Your right just tell him that you really aren’t giving him another chance and then hopefully he’ll really try not to make stupid mistakes’’

‘’I hope so’’ I sigh just as the waiter returns with our food.

****

‘’It’s been great catching up with you’’ I smile as we walk out of the restaurant.

‘’ I know we should have a night out the four of us, me Niall, you and Harry’’

‘’Yeah’’ I nod in agreement.

‘’Tomorrow night?’’

‘’it’s a date’’

‘’See you later then Em’’ she says pulling me into a hug.

‘’Bye’’ I mumble into her shoulder, I’m tiny compared to Amy she’s just under 6ft tall while I’m just over 5ft.

‘’I’m really proud of you hun what with your grandma, this stupid marriage shit, Megan and Harry’s childish mistakes… your keeping it together well’’ She says before pulling away from our hug.

‘’Umm thanks’’ I smile waving her goodbye as she gets into her taxi.

I on the other hand walk the short ten minute journey back to the apartment.

Amy was wrong I’m not keeping it together… not at all but nobody knows that not even Harry.

Authors note ----- thank you all so much for reading, I love you all.

What did you think?

Will harry make more mistakes?

Opinions?

Predictions?

Last time a lot of you suggested a pregnancy prank to get back at Harry, It was a great idea that I would have loved to write but it just didn’t fit with my plans for the story.

Sorry if it’s a little short.

Please can I get 35+votes and 15+ comments on this chapter:)

Thank you all so much for 65K+ reads that just insane never thought I'd get 1K never mind this:)

Harry tumblr - http://beingmrsstyles.tumblr.com/

personaltumblr- http://lightacigaretteandsmokeitallaway.tumblr.com/

twitter - @Wh0re_Moanal

Talk on twitter or here or either tumblrs... I love to chat to you.

Send imagine requests to my Harry tumblr - I do anything, any boy, scene dirty or not anon or not!!

Thanks again, love Molly xxxx