End of contest + Annoucement

Hey everyone - a month had flew by and I must say there are less entries than I hoped (okay, there's only 1! Thanks mgwinn Maddie for your entry on Iago :) I will be PM-ing you about your character!

I had done a lot of editing and thinking in the last month, and I have finally decided that self-publishing is the way to go and I am hoping that I can do it by the end of the year, if not the next.

The reasons are:

1) I don't want to take anything down from Wattpad - this limits a lot of option, but I am going to stand by this and continue uploading all my future works on the POE Universe on Wattpad (first drafts of them anyway... I suck at self editing and it hates me too).

However, all my published works will be polished and I will be adding extra info in them ;)

2) I want to have complete control - I want to pick what I accept in the edit and what my cover would look like, so call me a control freak!

If you want to keep up to date with my self publishing journey and receive a free copy when it's ready - sign up to my mailing list: http://eepurl.com/b7YBwb

And for those of you looking for the novella - the first part of Tom's story is up on Evolution!

Don't forget to read Escape on my profile if you want a glimpse of the Dark Ages - which I am currently writing too!