On his way the few employees of the hotel wished him and Manik just nodded like a boss. Nandini liked this avatar of Manik. They entered the lift and nandini asked him" Manik, why didn't we go through the main entrance?" Manik understood her curiosity and answered "nandini actually this entrance through which we came , is meant for us malhotras , the main entrance is for common people and staff, and moreover going through that entrance meant people would click pics and that's the last thing we would want at this point of time" nandini now understood this and the gates of the lift opened on the floor which was an open terrace restraunt. It was empty. Not a single customer.

Manik looked at her confused expression and said " I booked all of it, no disturbance u see!!" he winked at her. Manik held her hand led her forward.

Nandini was at loss of words when she got the view. The terrace was facing the sea and was decorated with flowers and candles. Nandini had once told manic that she loved decorations done with candles and flowers. Nandini realised Manik had took notice of this and the decor was done accordingly. In the centre of the terrace there was a table and two chairs. At some distance a music system was placed. The table had a bottle of fruit champagne and two glasses. Nandini had just one thought seeing the arrangements...this is the ideal date ...a date which she had dreamt of going some day. Manik led her to the table and pulled the chair for her to sit. And when he was sure that she is seated comfortably , he sat on his chair opposite to her. Nandini said " manic , this is beautiful, thank you so much" Manik asked her " u liked it" she replied promptly " I love it" Manik felt relaxed now. All through this time Manik was anxious if she would like it or not. Manik then said " ok so our first official date!! Lets mark it by popping the champagne" and he stood up , so did nandini. Manik shook the champagne and popped it.

Champagne overflowed . he took a glass and poured some in it and then the next glass . he placed the bottle on the table and handed a glass to nandini and took the other glass . they clinked their glasses saying "cheers" and took a sip each. Holding the glass in her hand , nandini moved towards the side to look at the sea, manic followed her and stood beside her. They both smiled at each other , enjoying the peace . soft breeze was blowing because of which nandini's loose strands of hair were dancing on her face . nandini was watching the waves and Manik was drinking her beauty through his eyes. Soon their glasses were empty so Manik asked her " want some more?" nandini shook her head , so manic took the glass from her and kept it on the table and came back to her and asked her for a dance, she happily agreed. Manik switched on the music system and took nandini's hand and brought her in the centre...

Sapna jahan dastak na de (as the song was soft so they moved their body slowly and rhythmically, Nandini
Chaukhat thi woh aankhein meri moved her hands around manik's neck and he held her waist. While dancing
Baaton se thi tadaad mein Nandini enquired "so Manik I m observing that you choose songs which convey
Khamoshiyan zyaada meri your emotions at that point of time, am I right??" manic smiled and answered
Jabse pade tere kadam "so you noticed this too!! Yeah u r right...nandini..music is just not my passion
Chalne lagi duniya meri or profession ..it's my way of life. Anything I do , music has to be there,
Somewhere. You don't like..." nandini did not let him complete and said " I like
Mere dil mein jagah Khuda ki khaali thi it" and he smiled on how she understood what he wanted to say.)
Dekha wahan pe aaj tera chehra hai
Main bhatakta huaa sa ek baadal hoon
Jo tere aasmaan pe aake thehra hai

Manan FF- Arranged marriage (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें