Chapter 32: Oh My Fox! (part 1)

As I write a Naruto fan fic to Fairy Tail openings. 

ENJOY!

****************************

I woke up with a yelp. Someone was pulling my tail!

"Stop it!" I screamed. It's not a pleasant feeling having your tail yanked.

"Ninjas should always be alert," said the person who was yanking my tail. My head shot up. I know that voice.

"Ouch!" I screamed as my tail was yanked yet again. I turned around to see none other than Ibiki Morino. "Stop pulling! I'm up!"

Ibiki let my tail go, which now was throbbing, and the fur where he had grasped was all matted down. Sitting upright in the fluffy bed, I brought my tail away from him and stroked it.

"Where's Haku?" I asked while narrowing my eyes.

"The Hokage requested him," said Ibiki while folding his arms. "The second test ends today, the Hokage wants to see you. Oh, and hide them."

My ears twitched. "What?"

"The ears and the tail, hide them," he said.

"How am I supposed to hide them?" I asked.

"Hokage's orders. If you don't follow through, you will be imprisoned," he said, then began to head for the door. "Get dressed, I'll be back 30 minutes before the exam ends to get you."

"Wait what time is it?" I asked.

"You have 2 hours," he said then walked out of the door, slamming it behind him.

I stroked my tail. How am I supposed to hide you?

"Yip!"

"Grey?" I asked while looking around.

The sheets began to move and a little head popped out.

"Yip!"

I grabbed him up and put him in my lap.

"Hello baby," I said as I stroked him. I ran my hand from the top of his head to the tip of his tail. He began to purr. "You like this huh?"

"Yip!"

I brought him up to my chest and hugged him, I loved my little fox so much.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I had about 45 minutes before that idiot came back. I am starting to think that he has it out for me. I believed that it was time to start getting dressed and try to find a way to bide these. My ears twitched and my tail swayed left to right. I stood in front of the full body mirror that hung on the bathroom door.

I took a bath, and took the time to give Grey one too.

"Let's see." My tail is quite long, from my waist to my ankles, and my ears are pretty huge. That moment when I realized that my hair is NOT navy blue again, and neither are my eyes.

"Ughhhhh!" I groaned. I picked up Grey as he was walking by. "What are we going to do, baby?" I asked him.

****************************************

GREY

As Hime-sama cradled me, I felt myself getting stronger. There were two ways for a Kitsune guardian to get stronger, when our human counterparts get stronger, and when our bond with our human counterpart gets stronger. Mayuki-chan has been through some training, so that allowed me to unlock a few moves and techniques, and now, our bond is getting stronger. I could feel my chakra levels rising, even with the ultimate defense seal in place.