Chapter 31: Sleep

DEDICATIONS:

JadeOpalAmber

sparkle616

Konkuronosabaku

MissyouFlaka

Abracadabu

THANKS FOR READING! ENJOY!

I woke up not knowing where I was. Last time, I remembered a little fox boy saving me from a blast. I swiftly sat up only for everything to come rushing back to me. I was in the middle of the chunnin exams, and I had passed out from the curse mark acting up.

"You idiot!"

My ears perked up.

"What is that?" I asked myself. Getting up, something wet began to drain down my face. I wiped it with the palm of my hand only to find out that it was water.

"You're gonna kill us all!" My ears twitched as it zeroed in to where the voices were coming from. I began walking to the voices. I saw a clearing and as soon as I broke through to it, I was smacked in the face... with a fish.

"Naruto, you idi... Mayuki!" I looked over to see Sakura-chan running towards me. Before I could have said anything, she jumped on me and we fell backwards. All I could have done was stare at the clear blue sky while I processed what just happened.

"Ahahahaha! Stop Mayuki-chan!" screamed Sakura-chan.

"What am I doing?" I asked.

"Your hahah tail hahahah!" she said between her laughter. She slowly get off of me and let me up.

"Hey Mayuki-chan," said Naruto as he ran up to me with two fish in his hands.

"Hn," said Sasuke as he came over and pat my head.

"MAYUKIIIII!" screamed a male voice. I turned around to see two white haired ninjas running towards me.

"I told you it was her, the chakra matched," said Hikaru as he walked up to me and bent down to my eye level. Suddenly, he was yanked back by the scruff of his collar.

"We were looking for you for 3 whole days," said Hikari while walking up to us. Then, before I knew it, I was enveloped in a hug. "Don't ever do that again, our sensei would kill us."

"Thank you for looking after our teammate," said Hikaru as he grabbed my hand. "I hope you pass." Before anyone could say anything, I was pulled over Hikaru's shoulder and we were flying through the trees.

"What happened to you?" asked Hikari. "We were looking for you for three days. I thought you were dead until Hikaru saw you in this form being carried by a few ninja. We didn't know that it was you until we just happened to pass you and felt your chakra."

"Well..." I told them everything that I could remember while changing up a few details of course.

Suddenly, I felt something wiggling in my back pack.

"Stop!" I screamed. Hikaru stopped and skidded on a branch. He put me down and gave me a puzzled look. With caution, I took the wriggling back pack off my back. My heart pounded as I slowly unzipped it.

"YIP!" said the thing, and a white ball of fur popped out, scaring the juice out of me.

"WHAT THE JUICE!" I screamed as I jumped and nearly fell off of the branch. I looked inside of the bag again only to see, "Grey?"