Memory Loss Chapter 18

*** I know its been a while so I worked reallllly hard on this chapter :) You may feel angry near the end but then hopefully happy at the vary end :P if that doesnt confuse you then your awesome! Okay so in the last chapter Damen got some answers he wanted from Tyler. Also Bella tried to blend more with everyone. But she still misses Damen like a mouse misses cheese :( But who wouldn't miss Damen! Anways injoy the chapter :D hope you like it :3

CHAPTER 18

***Journal Entry #2***

I haven’t talked to anyone in a few days. All I’ve said was pass the milk and little things like that. I’ve just felt so lost without Damen. Mostly because I miss him so much and have no idea what state he is in… im so scared that he’s hurt. I don’t think I’ll ever be okay until I see him for myself and know that he’s safe… and with me. Once I get him back I’m never letting him go. Anyways I’ll write back soon Raven is calling me. I wonder what she wants?

After I hid my Journal book in my bedroom (I hide it on this false bottom in my desk that Mace made for me) I went to go find out what Raven wanted. When I finally found her, she was in her room. Which I haven’t seen until this day. And man was it different than I ever imagined her room, of all people would look like. I thought that it would be black and scary looking… but it was sky blue with a bunch of stuffed animals. If you think you’d be surprised times that for me by around one hundred.

Raven just watched me stare around in her room in gawk for around three minutes. Then she finally coughed to get my attention, at that moment I snapped out of it. “Oh sorry. It’s just I never thought that your room would look like this.” I said looking around once more in shock.

“What just because I have black hair and don’t talk to anyone means I can’t have any stuffed animals and having nice blue walls?” She said with a kind of ticked off look on her face. Good job Bella right when you’re starting to get on her good side and you mess it up by being rude about her room.

“I’m sorry if I upset you Raven. I really didn’t mean to. I just never pictured your room to look like this, you must understand from my view point of you so far and how you’ve portrayed yourself. “ I said looking at her straight in the eyes.

“Yeah I guess you’re right. But I bet you are trying to figure out why I would ask you to come here. Am I right?” She said with a straight face.

“Yeah actually I am… So why did you invite me to your room?”

“Well first close my door.” So I went over and closed it. “Okay now you have to promise not to freak out when I tell you this.” I waited for her to continue. “Well promise me.”

“Oh sorry… I promise that I will not freak out from whatever you have to tell me.”

“Okay. Well I’ve never told anyone before but I think I have to at this point… I can see glimpses. “ She said looking at her feet.

“What do you mean by glimpses?” I said beginning to get a bit scared.

“Well that’s why I don’t talk to people or interact with them. But ever since you got here I’ve been seeing things like visions of the guy, I assume that it’s Damen. But I don’t know since I’ve never seen him before. I thought since I never had any of these vision things in a few years that they went away… but then you came and they started again.” She said twiddling her figures as if I was going to laugh at her.

“ Wait… so you’ve been seeing my Damen?” I asked shocked and happy.

 “So you believe me?” She asked looking up shocked.

“Yeah I do. My one friend used to see ghost… Oh my god I remember my friend I remembered something! But I don’t remember her face but I remembered the fact that one of my friends could see ghost!” I was jumping up and down now. I’m starting to remember I can’t believe this!

“Damen’s in danger Bella.”

Right when she said that I stopped jumping and was worried. “ What do you mean… in danger?!”

“He’s with someone he thought he trusted. But he found out he couldn’t. They’re going to kill him Bella…” She said with a sad face.

“WHAT! How do you know this! Where is he! What’s  going on Raven!” I said screaming now.

I guess that everyone was worried when they heard me screaming in Raven’s  room figuring the fight the other day.

“What’s going on in here?” Asked Eve as everyone piled into Raven’s room all with worried expressions on their faces. And they should.

“Raven tell them what you told me!” I demanded while crying.

Jesse came over to comfort me while Raven explained her abilities. Jake was the most shocked out of everyone. And he had a right to be. She told me… before her ‘brother’. I would be upset to.

“Then it’s settled.” Said Mace. “We have to go save Damen. Before it’s to late.” 

*** BUH BUH BUHHHHHH  hehe sorry for the clift hanger XD its fun doing them :3 lol well what did you think of the chapter ;) So we learned that Raven has been seeing Damen since Bella has been there.

If you where Bella and found this out what would you of done to Raven

If it was me i would probably yell A LOT at her cuz rlly! the whole time. You've been seeing Damen. 

Anyways VOTE, COMMENT (they make my day), SHARE, LIBRARY IT :D <3 <3 <3 new chapter up ASAP cuz it all depends on school and homework -_-