Chapter 21: Holiday sex

Mulai dari awal

Niall groans, tilts his head back to thump against the pillows, and feels his cock twitch a bit, at the thought of being filled up. Clenches around the fingers in him, which earns him a moan and a chuckle. Liam kisses down his neck as he pushes in three, going slightly quicker, a bit rougher. Adjusts the angle, and Niall arches his back and yells, not expecting the brush against his nerves, makes his dick fully hard and wanting more.

"Liam, get on with it," he grits out, and his arse can't seem to stop throbbing around his fingers as he opens him up.

"Patience baby," he tells him, but he does thrust in faster. Niall sees his want, hears the desperation in his voice. "You know I'm not exactly small. I just. Need to be thorough."

"I'd very much like to be full of you, though."

"Niall, fuck, " Liam's breathing out, shoves his fingers in for a few more thrusts, and then pulling them out. Rolls on a condom, and moves to get in position. "You'll tell me if anything hurts, okay?"

"Yeah I know the drill Li, I promise I'll tell you," Niall says, hopes it doesn't come out too desperate, and he gasps at the touch of the head of his cock on his arse.

He should be used to this by now but still he feels as though he's slowly being split open by Liam's cock. He yells, short and loud, and Liam pauses immediately, just a few inches in.

"Babe-"

"Fuck, hold on," he says, trying to breathe, and Liam lowers himself, cups his face and kisses him, over and over.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry-"

He bites at his shoulder, digs his teeth in as he tries to adjust. It's been a while since his bottomed. He takes a deep breath, and spreads his legs, knocking Liam's bum with his foot, try to get him moving.

"Are you sure?"

He nods into his neck, hoping he can feel it anyway, and then he's moving forward slowly. Pushes in, in, in, until Niall can feel his balls against his arse. Niall bites in again. Liam's in him, fully, filling him up so well and it makes him that much harder.

It takes what feels like several minutes before Liam starts to pull out, slowly still, until just the tip is in, and then he shoves back in, all the way, and Niall gasps out. They go on like that, with Liam thrusting into him in slow intervals, in then out, and Niall lies back and takes all of it in.

"You okay?" Liam's asking, fucking in a bit harder.

"Yeah, yeah," Niall replies, spreads his legs even further as he loosens up. Finally relaxes and lets Liam fuck him carefully. "Can go a bit faster."

He gets a kiss as assent, and Liam pushes into him, and it feels good, really good, but then he stops suddenly.

"Sorry," Liam's saying, out of breath, and Niall can feel him throbbing inside. Makes him shiver, as he grinds into him, makes him take it. "It'll be better, if-"

He's moving around, takes the pillow beside Niall's head, and bodily lifts his hips off the mattress, shoving it under his bum. When he fucks in again, Niall moans, louder, thrashes around as his prostate is stimulated, full on. Liam grabs holds of his hands, laces their fingers together and pins them down on the bed, straight out of a movie scene,and tucks his face in Niall's neck, lets him calm down.

"God, what-"

"You okay?" he asks him quietly, patiently. Holds him close.

Niall considers what to say, then settles with, "I'm okay, babe."

"Okay, good, good," he's mumbling, "it'll be good, I promise."

Niall's chest feels too full then, so he nods, can't seem to get any words out. Then Liam starts moving again, hitting that angle every time, and Niall just lets out a stream of moans, feeling incredible down to his toes.

Liam fucks him, rolling his hips, and things become a bit blurred then. Enters him again and again and he holds his hands all through out. Doesn't let go, and he keeps his promise, makes him feel so, so good.

All too soon, the heat builds up in the pit of his stomach, threatening to snap, and he can't quite hold it in.

"Liam," he whimpers, grips his hands.

"Okay, okay," he's muttering, going faster and harder and rougher, and Niall lets out a sob. Fights against his hold and his hands break free, just to grab on to the wooden bars of the headboard as he's filled, over and over. Liam snakes one hand down to his cock, hard against his stomach, and pulls him off, barely taking any time before he comes with a shout, spilling over their bodies.

"Oh, wow," Liam's mumbling, still hard inside him, pulls back slightly to look at him. His face is soft, gentle on him, and a small smile on his lips. "Good?"

"Amazing," he breathes out, trembling all over.

"You're very welcome," he says, still smiling, sets his head on his chest.

"You've not come?"

"Oh, no. It's okay, let me just-"

He goes to pull out, but Niall grabs on to his hips. Clenches his arse around him, earning him a groan.

"No, come in me," he tells him.

"Ba-."

"Come on," he says, pushes his own hips back so Liam goes in a bit deeper. Decides to be dramatic as well, straight out of a romance novel, and tells him, "Just let go."

Liam gulps at that, and pushes in, lightly, and Niall bites his lips at the sensation. Overwhelmed and over sensitive, but still incredible. Moans at the next thrust, and eventually, Liam does as he's told. Let's go, fucking in in in and making so many noises, and it's just this side of painful, but not enough for Niall to want him to stop. Still feels too good in him, pounding into his fucked out body, chasing his own high.

It's when Niall pulls his face down to kiss him he comes. Whimpers in his mouth and ringing out his orgasm, pushing and pushing into him. Stops, and stays there, on top of him, covering him as he gasps and catches his breath.

"You're warm," Niall muses, gathering Liam's body in his arms and holding him close. Wipes the sweat away from his forehead, kisses his red lips again, and Liam hums against his mouth.

"No. It's just you," he replies, allows himself to be held. Nuzzles Niall's jaw as he curls into his body, and he blinks sleepily. "You're okay, right?"

"I'm very well," he replies, pulling up the covers over them, and he finds that he doesn't want to move, today. Not like they'd had any plans

The calm before the storm 🌚