They're Here

Everyone was running around while my mom was next to me. I can't believe this is happening and this is way before the due date.My babies are finally coming into this world!
Stephen's mom and sister drove to the hospital and my parents took their cars and drove me to the hospital with Stephen tagging along.Chris and my dad were in the front trying not to panic. It's funny,aren't I'm the one who should be panicking. I kept trying to breathe in and out,and Stephen was there to hold my hand and sooth me through the whole way there.

We finally made it to the hospital and luckily there wasn't any traffic at all. My dad helped me out of the car and Stephen's mom and sister just made it.We all went inside and my mom and I ask the nurse for the room we should be in and she guided us quickly to it.I started to feel more pain by the minute.

"Ow."I breathed out.

They immediately sented me to my room. "Stephen are you gonna be in the room with me?"I asked.

"Of course babe!I'm gonna stay by your side and....hopefully I won't pass out."

"Please don't make me laugh."I painfully laughed.

I laid on the bed while nurses hooked me up to monitors. Mrs. Montgomery checked me and told me that I'm gonna have to start pushing.

"You're gonna be okay Katherine just breathe."My mom said trying to comfort me.

"Okay."I said. My mom was on my right side while Stephen was on my left side.

"Okay Katherine I'm gonna need you to push."Mrs. Montgomery said.

I started to push but the pain was even horrible.I kept doing what the doctor told me to do. After many,many times of pushing and yelling,I finally heard crying.

"Baby,its Sean. You just have to push to get Scarlett."Stephen said,holding on to my hand.

"I don't think I can."I said breathing heavily.

"You can do it baby.Just push a little more."He said.

"I swear,I'm gonna kill you after this Stephen for getting me pregnant."

I started to push more and more.I was feeling really tired.After I gave it my all,I heard more crying and it was Scarlett. I started crying instantly because it was all over. I let go of my mom and Stephen's hand,leaving it a purplish color. I got to hold Sean while they were cleaning up Scarlett. The doctors asked me what I was naming the kids and I told them. Stephen went to sign the birth certificate for both of our babies,and went to get the bracelet of him being here.

"You did it Katherine.Aww,their beautiful,I'm so happy to be a grandma."My mom said.

I started laughing and felt my eyes getting heavy.

"I'm so tired."I said with droopy eyes.

"Okay sweetie,well you should get some rest.I'm gonna tell everyone that you had the babies."She said.

I soon fell asleep from exhaustion.

*35 minutes later*

I heard voices so I opened my eyes to see my parents,Jackie,Alexa,and Chris.

"Where's my babies?"I asked yawning.

"The nurse is checking them."My mom said.

"Where's Stephen?"

All of them pointed to the recliner near the window.

"He's sleeping."Jackie said.

Finally, they brought Sean and Scarlett. That's when Stephen decided to wake up. I was holding Sean while Stephen was holding Scarlett.

"What's their names?"My brother asked.

"Sean Anthony and Scarlett Adonia Garcia."I said.

"I like the names,very unique."Everyone mainly said.

I gave Sean to my mom to hold and Stephen gave Scarlett to his mom.

"They both look exactly like you."My mom smiled.

They all passed the babies around to enjoy holding each one of them.

"Hey,the girls texted you saying that they are gonna come in the morning."Chris said.

"Okay...when do I leave from the hospital?"I asked.

"You will leave either tomorrow night or the next day."My dad said.

They all were happy to see Sean and Scarlett. I'm happy I finally have them in my arms.

"Hey,we are gonna go home and sleep.We will come back early in morning.Stephen are you gonna stay?"Alexa asked.

"Yeah,I'm gonna stay but before you guys leave...."He said.

Stephen gave me a kiss. "I'm happy we finally have the kids. Their beautiful and I know we are gonna be with each other forever so would you do me the favor Katherine. Will you marry me?"Stephen asked getting down on one knee,opening a little box with a ring inside.
_______________________________________
I Hope you enjoyed!What will Katherine say?Yes or no?

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A