Meeting the Mom and Sister pt. 2

***Previously,on breaking out of my shell (pretty little liars though )***

I expected Stephen to open the door but there were two beautiful ladies. This is probably Stephen's mom and sister. Ok,here I go. Hopefully I don't mess up or puke.

***********************************

"Hi I'm Stephen's mom,Jackie. You must be Katherine. I've heard alot of things about you."Jackie said.

"Hi,I'm Katherine but you already know that."I said kinda shy.I'm already making mistakes ,and the dinner didn't even start!

Wow I'm an idiot!Great,I just embarrassed myself. Awesome.....

"Hi,I'm Katherine's mother,Kim,this is my husband Kevin, and this is my son Christopher." My mom said,shaking Jackie's hand.

Great mom include me out!Oh wait...I already introduced myself....ughh!

"It's nice to meet you. This is my daughter Alexa. I looked and saw a girl that looks about 19.She looked exactly like her mother.

"Hi I'm Alexa. You must be Katherine. It's nice to meet you."she said.

Wow she's polite,nice, and sweet.I'm loving her already.

"Hi I'm Christopher but people call me chris and you are....." Chris said smirking and leaning his hand against the wall.He's such a player.He probably would have known her name if he was actually listening to our conversation,than looking at her face!

"I'm Stephen's sister,Alexa....like I said."She said laughing at his attempt to flirt .

"Oh ,I didn't know he had a sister. Well its nice to meet you and let me tell you....You look beautiful."Chris said winking.

Oh god!Stop flirting with her!I forgot to tell him that Stephen has a sister but there were so many reasons why I didn't tell him. This is one of them.

"Dude ,what's wrong with your eye?You really need to get that checked out."I said,making me and Alexa laugh while Christopher glared at me.

We went inside of the house and it looked amazing!I see Stephen coming downstairs and let me tell you,he looked hot!But that's as always.

"Hey Katherine. You look magnificent and beautiful as usual."He said hugging me. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. May. Hi Chris."Stephen said shaking my parents hands and giving Chris one of those bro hugs.

"Hi Stephen,it's nice to see you again."My mom said.

"You too Mrs.May and you look amazing."He said.

"Awww thank you."My mom said.

"Shall we get to the eating."Jackie said.

"Heck yeah,I'm starving!"Chris shouted,which made mom glare at him and the rest of us laugh.

We sat down at the nicely set up table and began to dig in our food. She made amazing pasta with vegetables and chicken. I'm happy that I did not puke or eat too much.

"So Katherine,what do you want to be when you go to college?"Jackie said.

"Well I actually wanted to do medical assisting." I said.

"That's good."She said.

"How long have you guys been dating?" She asked,wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"We've been with each other for about a year now."I said. Wow time does fly so fast.

"Awww how cute." Alexa said.

I swear,she's such a nice person. I wish I was like that. This was an amazing dinner. It was kinda weird because Jackie kept asking me questions about myself but she's only doing that to get to know me and I'm really glad that she wants to.For the rest of the dinner we all talked and got to know each other.

After we had dinner we sat down in the living room and I was talking to Alexa until Stephen wanted me to go upstairs to talk to him. I went upstairs with him hoping that they won't notice and they didn't.

I went upstairs and saw Stephen on his bed ,searching for something.

"What are you doing Stephen?"I asked,sitting on the bed beside him.

He then started grabbing something from his dresser. Ok now I'm scared. He pulls out a box that says "Pandora" on it. I was confused at first. What the hell is going on?

"Katherine,since we've been with each other for a year,I got you a ring. It's a princess pandora ring,for a beautiful princess like you."

"Awww Stephen you shouldn't have."I said putting the box to my heart. He gave me a promise ring and that made me start crying.I can't keep my emotions in,since I'm pregnant.It's one of the symptoms.

"I love you Stephen."I said holding his hand.

"I love you too Katherine."He said kissing me.

He put the ring on my right ring finger. I'm still crying and I bet that I ruined my make up. I love him but I also need to tell him sooner that I'm pregnant.He needs to know.

I finally stop crying and went downstairs to see my parents still talking to Stephen mom while my brother is flirting with Alexa.

"It was so nice to meet you all. Have a great night." Jackie said.

"Bye."We all said,after giving each other hugs.

We walked to my house and went inside.

"Hey,Katherine what's on your finger?" My dad asked,holding up my hand.

My mom and Chris turned around and saw the ring on my finger.

"Omg that's beautiful Katherine!"My mom said squealing.

"Did Stephen give you that?" Chris asked curiously.

I nodded my head and they were surprised except my dad,he looked kind of sad.

"What's wrong dad?" I asked.

"Can I talk to Katherine alone?" My dad asked my mom and brother.

My brother and my mom went upstairs and went to their rooms.

"What's up with you?"I said giving him eye contact.

"I'm just sad because my baby girl is no longer a baby.She's a grown woman."He said.

I started crying instantly when he said that.

"Awww dad.I'm still your little girl. I always will be."I said.

He gave me a hug and he kissed my forehead. We went upstairs to go to bed. I changed into my night clothes and took off my make up. Then I took of the ring and left it on my dresser.After I crawled into my bed,I went to sleep.
_________________________________________
I Hope you enjoyed!So what do you think about Stephen's mom and sister?Also do you think Chris and Alexa will be a New couple???

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A