Babies Name

Today,I'm going to go to Stephen's house to suggest some baby names with him. I put on some comfortable clothes and went downstairs. When I got to the kitchen,I saw my brother eating breakfast already,so I grabbed a bowl to eat some cereal.

"Where you going today?"Chris asked.

"I'm going to Stephen's house so Stephen and I can discuss some baby names for the twins,since I'm so close to my due date and I have 5 to 6 weeks till the baby come."I said.

"Ok Kat,but remember....name the baby after me."He said grinning.

"Haha,in your dream."I laughed.

I grabbed my bowl,put it in the sink and walked to Stephen's house ,since he lives across from me. I knocked on his door and his mom answered it with a warm smile.

"Hi Jackie."

"Hey Katherine.How have you been?"She asked,letting me in.

"I've been great actually."

I walked inside and went straight to Stephen's room. As I was walking up the stairs,I saw Alexa.

"Oh,hey Katherine."She said,giving me a hug.

"Hey."I smiled,hugging her back the best way I could with my belly in the way.

"How have my niece and nephew been?"She asked rubbing my belly.

"They have been great,but they do move alot."

"Awww...well it was nice seeing you again. Stephen should be in his room by the way."

"Ok thanks,and it was nice seeing you again too."

I knocked on his door and in return,he shouted "Come in!"I opened his door to his room and walked in to see him playing on his Wii U.

"Hey."I said.

"Hey baby. Do you want to play Super Smash Bros Brawl?I can teach you how to play."

"Sure."I said.I started chuckling a bit because I already knew how to play the game,since Chris has it at home.

"Okay,know let's play a round."He said.

"Okay."

We started to play the game and I beat him under 15 minutes.

"What the hell just happen?!?!"He said astonished.

"Stephen,I know how to play the game.I play this game with Christopher all the time."I said laughing at how cute he looked right now and his efforts to teach me something.

"I need to start practicing on being better at this game.I definitely can't let my pregnant girlfriend beat me."He said in shocked.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you what you wanted to name the babys."I said putting the remote down.

"Well first,do you want them to have the same letter in their first name?"He asked."You know since they're twins."

"Yeah,that would be adorable if we did that.That's a really good idea."I said.

"Okay,what about Brody and Brigitte."He asked.

"Mmmm...Not feeling that name."I said,shaking my head.

"What about Matthew and Massie?"

"No,I want their names to be somewhat unique,but a name that everyone has used often."I said.

"Hmm....how about Scarlett and Sean?"He asked.

"Yes,perfect!Okay now what about their middle names....?"I said."Hey!How about Adonia for our daughter since it means beautiful lady?"

"Yeah and Anthony for our son since it means highly praiseworthy, like his father."Stephen said smirking to himself.

"Oh brother!"I said grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him.

"So Scarlett Adonia and Sean Anthony Garcia....I love it!"I said.

"Great,now we have names.Are you gonna do a baby shower?"He asked.

"I honestly don't know....and I need to ask you something."I said.

"Okay,what is it baby?"He said stroking my hair.

"What if we move into an apartment for all of us?When the babies come, we're going to be graduating and we are going to the same college so I think we should take that big step.Of course we will also have to get a babysitter when both of us have a class at the same time in college,but we can figure that out together. After we finish college,we can get possibly get a house too."I said.

"Yeah,I think that's a great idea but..... we don't have the money to buy an apartment."He said.

"Well I have money from when my dad was on a business trip and when he came back,he gave me money and told me to buy something good and beneficial for myself. So I'm going to buy the apartment for us."I said.

"I'm of course,going to help you pay for it,with whatever I got.It's perfect then,and I'm going to start working to buy you and the babies what we need."He said holding my hands. I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Now,let's play some games."He said. We started playing again and I started thinking....I love my crazy boyfriend.
_______________________________________
I Hope you enjoyed!What do you think about the baby names?

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A

Breaking Out Of My ShellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara