The Truth Revealed

I woke up from my alarm clock ringing. I don't want to go to school after what happen to Stephen and I yesterday. I just can't deal with it. I have to tell him soon. Maybe today.

I'm just gonna avoid him at school today,if he starts talking to me. There might even be a chance that I beat the living hell out of Rebecca or Christian. I just don't know who yet.

I got ready and got my bag ready for school. I went downstairs,grabbed the keys,and went out the door. Instead of me going straight to school,I went to Starbucks to get coffee and some delicious cake pops.

After I got my coffee and cake pops,I went to school so I wouldn't be late. I got out of the car and went inside of school. The first person I saw in school was Stephen. I looked away so he wouldn't notice me.

"Hey bitch."Cecy yelled.

"Hey."I said.

"WHY AREN'T YOU GONNA SAY HI TO YOUR BOYFRIEND???"Sabrina asked confused.

"Shut up Sabrina!Right now don't say that out loud."I said. People started staring at us in a weird way now.

"What are you Pendejos looking at."Sabrina asked,looking around.

I grabbed Sabrina and Cecy arm and pull them to the nearest restroom.

"Stephen and I are not talking because that bitch Rebecca came to my house and started asking me why I was talking to Christian! Stephen heard us because he was on his way to see me and I was gonna tell him the truth,but I didn't get a chance because of that slut." I said quickly.

I looked at Cecy and she was pissed. She started walking out of the restroom and I knew what she was going to do.

"Cecy,don't even try to talk to Rebecca nor Stephen."I said,running after her.

"But it's not your fault. He shouldn't be mad at you."Cecy said.

"I know and.....I know Stephen and he will start talking to me later."I said.

The bell rings and they left to go to our first period class.

"Hopefully he starts talking to me later."I whispered to myself.I left the restroom and went to first period.

After 3rd period I went to lunch and saw the girls.

"Hey guys."I said.

"Hey."They all said.

"I'm pregnant."I said out of the blue. Jessica looked shocked while Jennifer had her fork in her mouth.

"Wait,what!"Jessica said,shocked.

"You heard me."I said.

"Oh my god!"Jennifer said,with wide eyes.

"When did you find out?"Jessica asked.

"A few days ago."I replied.

"Have you told Stephen?"Jennifer asked.

"No,but don't say anything about it."I pleaded."I'm gonna tell him today after school."

We all were silent until Sabrina and Cecy started messing with each other.

"Hey!Katherine is our mom!"They shouted.

"Really guys....."I cringed, while they all laughed.

"Actually...we are all sisters that stay together,forever."Cecy said.

"Yeah we are all sisters."Jennifer agreed.

"Well,I'm excited for our new baby sister or brother."Jessica snickered,which made Jennifer hit her and tell her to shut up.

After lunch ended I went home and went to sleep.

***A few hours later***

I woke back up to see it was 4:00 pm. I got out my bed and looked out of my window,to see Stephen car parked at his house. Today was the day I tell him to truth. I walked downstairs to see my family in the living room watching a movie.

"Hey sweetie."My dad said.

"Hi... I'm gonna go talk to Stephen... I'll be back soon."I said,putting on my hoodie.

"Ok baby."My mom said.

I walked outside and went to Stephen house. I don't know if this is a good idea,but I'm doing it. I knocked on the door and saw Stephen's mom.

"Hi Katherine. Come in."She said sweetly.

"Actually,I came to just talk to Stephen.I'm not going to stay long."I said.

"Oh,ok.I'll go get him."She said,walking up the stairs.

I waited for him to come ,until he was in front of me.

"Hey kat."He said slowly,with his hands in his pocket.Oh god this is definitely gonna be awkward.

"Stephen,I need to tell you something."I said,getting straight to the point.

"What's wrong?"He asked worried.Awww,he still cares even when he's mad.

"I don't know how to tell you this,but this is gonna affect our lives."I said,giving him eye contact.

"Katherine,tell me what's wrong?"He asked again,coming closer to me and rubbing my arms.

"Stephen..... I'm pregnant."I said.

He just looked at me shock. He sat down on his steps and started thinking.

"Are you sure the baby is mine?"He said,staring at the ground.

Oh hell no he did not say that!!!!

"YOU KNOW WHAT!?!?!THERE WAS NO POINT OF DOING THIS!!!YES IT'S FREAKING YOURS!!!!I'VE ONLY BEEN WITH ONE PERSON AND THATS YOU!!!!!!!!"I said yelling.

I couldn't take how angry I was at that question so I ran back to my house in tears. I can't believe this is happening. I walked inside to see my parents looking at me.

"Baby,what's wrong?"My mom asked.

Now I have to tell them as well.

"Mom,I did something that I wasn't suppose to do."I said.

"Sis,what did you do that was wrong?"Chris asked,coming downstairs.

"I'm pregnant."I said crying.

I saw my brother face went red. I heard someone calling my name from a far distance. I looked back and saw Stephen running to my house.

"Kat I'm sorry."He shouted.

As soon as he came into my house,my brother started walking towards him.This is not gonna end well!My brother fist then went straight to Stephen's face.

"Chris leave him alone!!!"I screamed,nealing down next to Stephen.

"Why should I?He's the one who got you pregnant."He said,pointing at Stephen.

"Look,I might have got her pregnant but I didn't mean for it to happen and..... I'm sorry for acting like that Katherine. I'm sorry and I'm gonna be there for you and this baby."He said,putting a hand to my stomach,while I put my hand over his,giving him a light smile.

"Look whatever happened,we need to talk about this."My dad said,strictly.

"Family meeting and Stephen...not to be mean,but can you leave."My mom said with a look of sorry,for kicking him out.

Oh great a family meeting!Last time we had one is when I had the anxiety attack.
_________________________________________
I Hope you enjoyed!Well that was dramatic!

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A