The Ultrasound

I got up and got ready for my appointment to the doctors today. They are gonna do my ultrasound on the baby and we are finally gonna find out the gender of the baby.

Stephen is gonna ride with my mom and I to the doctor office. I'm starting to get unpatient a little bit because I want to know what the sex is already. The girls are already giving me names of what to call he/she,to the point where they are making bets of what it's going to be.

Jennifer- It's gonna be a girl.

Cecy- ITS A GIRL!

Jessica- No its gonna be a boy.

SABRINA- BOY!

Me- Guys,calm down.As soon as I get the results,I will tell you.By the way, how much money are you guys betting on?

Cecy- $5 dollars.

Me - Really?!?!

Sabrina- Yeah.

"Sweetheart,let's go before we're late."My mom said.

"Ok I'll be down in a sec."I said.

Me- gtg guys,bye... wish me good luck.

They all responded with a good luck.

I went downstairs and got in the car. We went to pick up Stephen across the street and then we all went to the doctor office. Every time we got closer and closer to the office,I started to get nervous.

We made it just in time and checked in.

"You ok Kat?"Stephen asked with a look of worry,while he rubbed my back slowly.

"Yeah I'm fine."I said,giving him a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry.We are gonna find out what the sex is,together."He said,grabbing a hold of my hand.

"I know...I'm just scared,that's all."

We heard my name being called and we followed the nurse to the room. We waited for a while for my doctor to come inside. Soon,she walked in and said 'hi' to all of us.

"Hi Katherine.And whose this handsome young man?"She said,looking towards stephen with a welcoming smile.

"This is Stephen,the baby's father and my boyfriend."I said.

"Nice to meet you Stephen.Well you're here to do an ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby. Are you guys excited??"She asked,smiling widely.

We all shook are head yes. She told me to lie down and lift up my shirt. She put the cool gel on my stomach and started to look for the baby with the machine. Stephen started holding my hand,while looking at me and the monitor.

"Their's the baby and...oh,look at its feet!"She said. My mom and I started to tear up a bit.

"It's a boy!"She said.

"Awww."I said. Stephen gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Wait,there is something else."She said.

"What is it?"I asked,confused and nervous.

"There's another head....Oh my!!!your having twins Katherine! It's a girl!"She said.

All I heard was a thud on the floor. "Uh oh.I think your boyfriend just fainted. Don't worry,this happens all the time with couples finding out they're having twins."She said,chuckling.I was worried about Stephen,until the doctor told me it was normal.

"Oh my god!I can't believe I'm having twins!!!But there is no one in my family that has genetics to have twins."I said,pulling my shirt down and getting off the bed after the doctor wiped the gel off.

"Katherine I'm a twin... remember your uncle is my twin brother."My mom said,smiling.

"I didn't know he was your twin."I said,shocked.

"I told you before but you probably forgot.She said,rolling her eyes and laughing.

Stephen woke back up after my mom put ice on his forehead and shook him lightly.

"What I miss?"He asked.

"Were having twins!!!"I yelled hugging him.

He got up and gave me a kiss."I guess we are gonna have our hands full."He said,chuckling.

"Yupp."I said,giggling.

"Well,will make your next appointment in a couple of weeks.I will see you then."My doctor said.

"Ok."I said.

After saying our goodbyes,we all went to go eat out somewhere and then we went home to tell our parents.

Mom and I dropped off Stephen and then we went to our house. My dad and brother were in the living room already. I could tell my brother didn't want to be here and he still isn't talking to me but,hopefully he will sooner or later.

I looked at my mom and back at them. "It's a boy.....and a girl."I said.

My dad and brother reaction were confused. "Wait what?"My dad questioned.

"I'm having twins!!"I said.

"Congrats sweetheart!!"My dad said,getting off the couch and walking towards me to give me a big hug.

I looked at my brother,waiting for him to say something.

"Uhh...congrats,I guess."He said,turning his attention back to the football game on T.V. and then he went upstairs to go to his room.

"I'm gonna text my friends and tell them the news."I said.

Me- Guys, I'm having a boy!

Sabrina and Jessica- Yeeess!We won the bet!

Me- I'm having a girl.

Cecy and Jennifer- We won the bet.... wait what?!?!

Me- Guys..I'm having twins!

All- Awwww congrats Katherine!

I went to get something and passed my brother's room. I need to talk to him. I walked inside and closed the door.

"Seriously Katherine,get out."He said laying down,while he tossed a ball in the air.

"No.Look I'm tired of this.I miss my brother,I miss you.I'm sorry for slapping you.I just got mad because, every day people are staring at me, but only because of my belly. My friends defend me but when they are not there,people are still saying nasty stuff,just like your girlfriend did. You didn't even defend me and that really hurted.And I'm sorry that I had sex and got pregnant,but it's done and over with. You don't know how much I regret not using protection,but the wonderful babies that will come into my life will bring me joy......I'm sorry that my life got so screwed up."I said,a tear dropping down my cheek.

"Don't cry. I'm sorry too.That I didn't defend you and....I got to say this but your an idiot for doing this to your life but,life goes on and you can't do anything to change the past. I miss you sis and I'm really,really sorry for hurting you and calling you those things that you are most definitely not,and will never be."He said.

He gave me a hug and rubbed my belly. "I broke up with that girl,by the way. To be honest,she kinda was a hooker and a really rude person.Also congratulations again.I can't wait to see my new niece and a nephew."He said,smiling.

"Thank god and I love you."I said,smiling back.

"Love you too."He said.

I walked out of his room and went to take a shower. After,I hopped into my bed and fell asleep.

I can't change my past,but I can change my future,For the better.
_________________________________________
I Hope you enjoyed!What's your favorite part from this chapter?Ours is the part Stephen fainted!😂

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A