Family Meeting

"What the hell just happen?"My dad asked.

"Look,dad I didn't mean for this to happen to me."I said,putting my face in my hands.

"Haha,that's a lie....you knew exactly what you were doing!"Chris scoffed.

"Shut up Chris,before I tell mom and dad where you were that night!"I said ,smirking.

"First of all,we need to be concerned of Katherine and...where was chris that night?"My mom asked curiously.

"Wait!Please don't tell me you had sex at that party."Chris said,cringing.

OH SHIT!WHY CHRIS!!!JUST WHY!!!

"Hold up....where you at a party on the week when your father and I were on a business trip?" My mom asked,with her hands on her hips.

Great!Thanks Chris!

"Better question is....were both of you at this party?"My dad said,looking at me then Chris.

Chris looked down,trying to look innocent while I was actually being honest with them.

"Yes,I was there at the party."I said.

"Why did you let this happen to our family Katherine?"My dad asked,in disappointment.

"Why are you only blaming me?I'm not the only one keeping secrets. We're not a perfect family dad.It just doesn't exist."I said,getting angry.

He looked sad like,I just broke his feelings. At least I'm still keeping the secret of him giving me money behind my brother and moms back.

"Ok,we are not mad at the both of you but,you guys should have told us this."Mom said.

"We will talk about this tomorrow. Let's just gets some rest."My dad said,heading upstairs, with mom behind him.

Me and my brother just stared at them for five seconds until they were fully in their room.My brother then went super fast upstairs,like someone was chasing him. After Chris,I slowly went upstairs.

I was about to open my door,until I heard Mom and Dad talking.

"I knew this was coming."My dad said.

"What do you mean you saw this coming?"My mom asked confused.

I sat down right by their door and listened to their conversation.

"I knew she would have gotten pregnant.... I saw how close she was with Stephen."My dad said.

"I personally never seen this coming.There's nothing we can do about it though.The only thing we can do is support her and her decisions. I've never thought I was going to say this but,we are gonna be grandparents soon."My mom said.I could tell she was smiling at the end which made me smile a little.

"Haha and I thought Chris was going to be the first out of the two,with kids but,I guess not."My dad said.

"I'm not gonna take Katherine to school tomorrow,I'm gonna take her to the doctor to see how far she is and if she really is pregnant. I started noticing that she looked different but I never thought she would be pregnant."My mom said.

"Well,we'll just have to wait to see what happens.Let's just go to bed."

After that,I hurried to my room and went to my bed,until I heard something by my balcony.I unlocked the doors and saw Stephen right in front of me.

"Stephen,what the hell are you doing here!"I said,rubbing my arms from the coldness outside.

"Look,I just want to talk to you."He said.

"Well come in but don't make any noise..my parents might hear you."I said.

He came inside and tipped toe towards my bed. I started laughing softly at him. God!Why is he such a cute idiot sometimes?

"I never thought this would happen to us but I'm really here for you."He said.

I walked towards my door and locked it just in case they accidentally barged in.

"I never thought this would happen either but it did,and we can't just sit here and pretend it isn't happening."I said.

"I know....that's why I'm gonna start looking for jobs to see if I can get money for us...all of us."He said.

I'm surprised he's actually saying this. I know Stephen,and I've seen the soft and nice side of him but this is different.It's also really sweet that he's actually trying to help out.

"Stephen I don't know what to say."I said,smiling.

"I love you Katherine and I'm willing to do this for you and my baby."He said ,holding my hands.

"I love you too."I said,kissing him softly.

"By the way,can I stay here... my mom thinks I'm at Tyler house."He said,grinning.

"Ok,I guess."I said,laughing.

We fell asleep side by side.

***Next morning***

I woke up by Stephen moving around in bed.

"Good morning baby."He said,with his hands on my waist.

"Good morning.Oh snap!You need to go to school!You're gonna be late!"I said,looking at my alarm clock.

"You mean we?"He asked.

"No,I mean you."I said.

"Awww your not coming to school?"He said sadly,sticking his bottom lip out.

"I can't,my mom's gonna take me to the doctor today."I said,kissing him.

"Oh ok."He said,putting a loose strand of my hair,behind my ear.

Before he left,he gave me a good bye kiss and ran off to his house,before my parents see him.I looked up at the ceiling until, I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey sweetie,get ready.I'm gonna take you to my doctor today."My mom said.

I got ready fast and grabbed my phone. I better tell the girls that I'm not going to school today.

Me-Guys,I'm not going to school.

Jes - Why not?

K- I have to go to the doctor to check on the baby.

S- Ok,make sure my baby sis or bro is ok.

Jen- Have you told your parents?

K- Yeah they were upset.

Jennifer-Yikes!

C - That's a good thing that there not mad at you though. Just be careful.

K - I will

After having a group chat with them,I went downstairs to see my mom waiting for me. I was gonna grab something to eat but she said we were going get something on the way over there. We got in the car and drove to a really tall building.

Well here goes nothing.
_________________________________________
I Hope you enjoyed!My fav part with Stephen and Katherine.What was yours?

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A