Zoey's Baby

Today is Saturday and I plan on doing nothing,well hopefully. I went to take a shower,until I got a text from Zoey. Man,its been a long time since I've talked to her.The last time we actually talked was when we were at the movies.

Zoey-Hey Katherine.I wanted to ask you if you would like to go to the mall with me.

K- Sure, I would love too.How about around 11,if that's fine.

Z- Yeah,that's works with me.

I went to take a quick shower and when I was finished, I put some clothes on. I looked at my 7 months belly in the mirror.

"I can't wait for you two to be here."I said,smiling to myself.

I went to the restroom to put on light makeup and then I went downstairs to grab some food. I got my keys and went out the door. Then I got in the car and started to listen to music on my way to the mall. I made it there, parked and walked to the entrance where Zoey was.

"Hey!Its been so long!"I said,hugging her.

"Yeah!How many months are you?"She asked,gleaming.

"7.You?"

"8 and a week.I'm almost to 9 though."

We went inside and started walking around. "So how have you been?"I asked.

"Good.Ethan and I have been working things out and we're actually together."

"That's good!I'm so happy for you."

"What about you?How's your life been going and also,what's the sex of the baby."

"Its great,I'm with the baby's father and I'm having twins,boy and girl."I said.

"Oh my gosh!That's so great.I'm having a girl."

"What are you naming her?"

"I don't know yet,what about you?"She asked.

"Don't know yet either, but I'll figure it out."I said.

We walked around buying books, clothes, and perfume. We started to walk around the mall until Zoey stopped.

"What's wrong Zoey?"I asked worried.

"My water just broke."She said softly.

"OH SHIT!OKAY SO BREATHE!WE NEED TO GO TO THE CAR!"I said.

"Okay."

We got to the car in no time and she called her parents and Ethan to go to the hospital.She was obviously in a lot of pain.As soon as we got to the hospital,we saw Ethan,her parents, and his parents.

"Katherine,can you please stay here with me?"She asked, squeezing my hand.

"Of course."I said.

We went inside the hospital and got a room for her. The doctor got there after a while and was about to deliver the baby.

"Are you two gonna be here in the room?"The doctor asked.

"Yes."Me and Ethan said.

"So,we both hold her hands?"Ethan asked.

"Yeah."

During the process of the birth,Ethan fainted then woke back up after some nurses put ice on his forehead and fanned some air on him.Next thing you know,we all heard crying.I started to cry as well as everyone else,after seeing the beautiful baby born and how happy everyone was.The doctor cut the cord and cleaned the baby. Zoey was really tired and sore.

"Are you okay?"I said.

"Yeah,I'm fine.Can I see her?"She asked.The nurse gave her the baby.

"What are you two gonna name her?"I said looking at Ethan and Zoey.

"We have been deciding for a while and I think me and Ethan can agree on the name,Heather Elizabeth Taylor."

"She's so beautiful.You guys did a great job."I said.

"Yeah and it's really nice meeting you Katherine."Ethan said.

"You too.I need to get going but I'll come back tomorrow to see you and the adorable baby."I said.

"Bye Katherine."Zoey said before I left the hospital and went home.

Wow,today was a crazy day!
_______________________________________
I Hope you enjoyed!Well that was a surprised!Don't you think?!?!

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A