Disaster Recovery

Today we are going to Baby R Us with the girls, Rebecca, and Stephen. This is gonna be really awkward for all of us to be honest,because Stephen and the girls don't really like Rebecca that much.

"Hey mom,I'm leaving.I'll see you soon."I said,giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Okay be safe."She said drinking her coffee and waving back to me.

I opened the door and saw Stephen's car outside.As soon as locked the door,I got into Stephen's car and we went to go get the girls.

"Rebecca texted me saying that she's already there."I told the girls when they jumped in the car.

"I still think this is weird."Sabrina admitted.

"I know, but I want to be friends with her and hopefully things can change between us."

"Ok fine,but if she offends us,then get Sabrina to hold me down."Cecy said.

"I don't think Sabrina could even hold you down when your angry."Jennifer said.

"Yeah.No one can control you when you get upset."Jessica said making us laugh.

We went into the mall and headed to Baby R Us. I see Rebecca waiting for us by the store.

"Hey guys."She said,smiling lightly.

"Hi."We all said at the same time.We walked inside and grabbed a cart.

"Rebecca, do you know what you're gonna buy your sister?"I asked.

"Yeah,well...sort of."She said.

I turned around to ask the girls what I should buy,but all I saw was nothing.The girls were gone and so was Stephen. I turned back to Rebecca.

"Where the hell did they go?"I said,looking around.

"I don't know,but I have an idea where they would be."She said pointing to the other half of the store.

I looked to see what she was talking about until I saw that this store is combine with Toys R Us.

"Of course."I said,laughing softly.

"Do you just want to walk around through the baby section?"Rebecca asked.

"Sure."I said.

We started to walk around with the cart and I wrote down some stuff I wanted for my babys. I think I'm just gonna buy a few outfits and maybe some bibs for right now.

"So,how many months is your sister?"I asked,trying to make conversation.

She stopped and started shaking.Why is she nervous?

"My s-sister isn't p-pregnant."She stuttered.

"What do you mean?Isn't that why you wanted to come to Baby R Us together?"I asked confused.

"The reason I told you to come with me i-is be-because....."She started to tear up.

"Rebecca,what's wrong?"I asked,comforting her.

"I'm pregnant.....but with an older guy. It isn't Ch-Christian and I'm scared to tell him. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I have no one,ever since my dad left,and my mom is too busy at work to pay attention to me, and my sister is off doing who knows what with her life. I honestly want to get an abortion but I don't want to kill an innocent child...especially if it's mine."She said,crying.

"I'm so sorry Rebecca.Look,hear me out....I'm here for you and if Christian doesn't accept for who you are,then he's out of the picture....but don't kill the baby just because of the asshole guy you slept with."I said.