Family Gathering Pt.2

After talking to my cousin Henry, my cousin Sam and Timmy came into the room.

"Hey,do you want to play a video game with us and Christopher?"Sam asked.

"Sure.I'll be down in a sec."I said.

I got up slowly with the help of Henry, so I wouldn't tumble down because of my belly.

"Don't worry,I got you."He said.

We walked downstairs to play in the living room. We got on the Wii U and played Super Mario Bros.

*30 minutes later*

I heard a knock on the door so my mom went to go check who it was.

"Oh,Stephen it's good to see you."She said.

"It's good to see you too.Hi everyone."

I got up to go hug him. "Guys,this is Stephen,my boyfriend."I said.

"Hello Stephen,I'm Kaitlyn, Katherine's grandma and this is Joe, Katherine's Grandpa."My grandma said.

"Well it's great to meet you Joe and Kaitlyn."

"And also Stephen,this is my Uncle Jim, Aunt Suzy, my cousin Henry, Sam, and Timmy."I said,pointing to them while they greeted each other.

"Hey Stephen,do you want to play Super Mario with us?"Timmy asked.

"Sure.But I'm Pro at this game,so don't be intimated."Stephen smirked.

"In your dreams lover boy."Henry said laughing.

We all started playing video games while the adults were cooking and having small talk.Next thing you know,Christopher came up to Stephen and told him something in his ear.

"It's fine dude."Stephen said.

Christopher gave him a light smile and left to sit down with Henry on the other couch.

"What did he tell you?"I asked curiously.

"He was telling me sorry for when he punched me in the face."He said.

"Oh ok?"

"Yeah,but it barely hurted.I'm fine babe."He said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Kids!!Dinner is ready!"My aunt yelled.

"Mom,me,Katherine,and Stephen are not kids-"

"Yeah,yeah,yeah.Come eat."

I sat down between Henry and Stephen. As always,when grandma makes a feast,everybody goes to her house or she brings the food to you. We all ate the delicious food which was pasta, garlic bread, roasted chicken, ribs, and for dessert,cookies and cake. After eating everything,I walked in the living room and layed down.

*A few minutes later*

Henry woke me up from my nap.

"Oh,I guess I fell asleep on the couch."I said,rubbing my eyes.

"Since your pregnant with two,you're gonna need all the sleep you can get."He said.

"Where's Stephen?"

"Oh,he's talking with my parents,your parents,and grandma and grandpa.They actually love him,no kidding.

"Haha yeah,how can you not love him though."I said.

"So,How many months are you?"

"6 to 7 months."

"Are you excited?"He asked.

"Well I'm really excited to be able to hold them but I'm defintley not looking foward to going through the pain,hell no."I said.

"Haha,well good luck.Will you call me when the babies are born?"He asked.

"Of course I will!"I said.

He layed down with me on the opposite end of the couch and watched T.V while I went back to sleep.

*15 minutes later*

"Sweetheart,Stephen is leaving."My mom said,shaking me gently.

I got up and saw he had leftovers in his hand.

"Let me guess,grandma told you to take the leftovers before she started to cry."I said,raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah but hey,I'm not complaining.It's a good thing because this stuff is delicious."Stephen said,making us all laugh.

"Well,Bye babe."I said.

"Bye beautiful and little ones."He said while rubbing my belly and giving me a kiss.

I went to say goodbye and goodnight to everyone and went upstairs. I went into my room and went to bed.
_________________________________________
I Hope you enjoyed!Well that was a nice family day.Don't you think?

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A