"Be nice." I hugged her before getting in the car.

"It's about time you come on. I was about to pull off, skrrrt." Christian voice spoke making me roll my eyes and pull out my phone.

"Just drive."

*

I shifted on the couch and fluttered my eyes open to see the room was full of boys. I rubbed my eyes and saw clearly that it was my brothers, Chad and some girl. I recognized the girl was Quincys girlfriend who came over a few times.

"It's about time you woke up. I was waiting to annoy you." Quincy said sitting on my back making me groan.

"Get off of me with your big ass acting like you're ten pounds."

"I'm small but my dick is big." He said ruffling my hair as I swatted his hands away.

"Don't you think it's a little bit inappropriate to be talking like that in front of a child. How old are you sweetie?" His girlfriend who I learned name was Harley, asked me.

"Bitch that outfit is inappropriate. I'm 17 and could take yo nigga if he wasn't my brother." I instantly got mad as she stood there shocked while the boys laughed.

"No you wouldn't. I don't like girls with big foreheads." Quincy said snaking my forehead.

"Don't play with her with your Edward scissor hands looking ass." Justin said pulling his arm up from his eyes.

I shook my head as they bickered back and forth like little kids. I needed something to drink because my throat was dry. I went into the kitchen and saw my dad and Christian sitting on the counters.

"What are y'all talking about?" I asked going into the refrigerator picking up the pitch of Kool- aid as I took a spoon and tasted it

I shook my head in disgust as it tasted like plain water.

"Pops is going out of town for the month because of his concert." Christian informed me on the situation and I nodded my head getting the big bag of sugar.

"No parties, no extra company unless you ask me first. No fighting and no fucking in my house. I'm too young for grandkids." Pops said making me laugh as I poured the sugar.

I poured half of the bag into the pitch because I wanted my Kool-aid to taste like diabetes. You're not black if you don't put almost a bag of sugar in your punch. Quincy bright ass had it tasting like feet.

"I got you pops besides the last part. They gotta give me that gas, cause they ain't come over here for nothing. Boy you know we is fuckin'." Christian danced walking out of the kitchen.

"Karin you're in charge. These fools don't have the sense lord have mercy I should've pulled out." He mumbled before walking out.

I sat at the counter scrolling down my Instagram timeline liking pictures and sipping on my diabetes. Chad came in on the phone yelling as I secretly listened. Well he was yelling so loud I had no choice but to listen.

"Somebody pissed you off." I spoke before drinking out of my plastic cup.

"At this point I'm like fuck it. I don't trust my girlfriend and she doesn't give a fuck. Then why be in a relationship if you're gonna do all this?" He said tugging his phone down in his jeans.

"Don't just give up on her. At least sit down and talk to her instead of jumping to conclusions talking about she doesn't give a fuck." I said before thinking about what Lala and I witness today.

"We can't never talk or see each other eye to eye. I'm tired of taking breaks from stupid shit like this I'm fed up."

"Damn boy you're talking like you've been married to her for 50 years. It's over I can't do this anymore face ass." I giggled as he shot me a glare before laughing.

"It ain't nothing like that, love. I just thought somebody you would've been with for years would've lasted forever." He said rubbing his fingers though his bush.

"Nothing good lasts forever."

"You're right. Are you coming to Christians party?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I? It's gonna be here and my brothers hosting it."

"I see you're a smart ass." He said smirking making me roll my eyes.

"A dumb question needs a smart answer." He playfully mugged me while I laughed biting my cup.

"Yeah, alright shawty."