Books by netbotluv (updated)

Books by netbotluv

Books by netbotluv

Hallo dear readers. I have decided to put a list of all my books up for those of you who are not followers and don't get regular updates about my books.

The first on the list is the oldest and the last is the latest.

• AS STORMY AS A BERMUDA TRIANGLE – COMPLETED - Summery: Emma Chris and Daniel were best friends since they were very young but summer 2012 Chris falls in love with Alisa and a romance starts to blossom between Emma and Daniel. Chris isn't happy about that and Emma leaves the country to get over Daniel. Will they find their way back to each other? Or is there a greater tragedy waiting?

• EVERYONE HAS A DARK SIDE – COMPLETED - Summery: Eva never liked attention and definitely not in public. Then Dylan came into her life. They say that your dark side always comes out when you least expect it but Eva never even knew she had a dark side until her life fell to pieces.

• AN INDIAN PRINCESS – A MODERN DAY FAIRYTALE – COMPLETED - Summery: Have you ever felt like everything you did was wrong and no matter how hard you worked, it was never good enough? Have you ever felt like no one loved you and wondered if you were adopted or something? That was how Nidhi felt every day since she could remember. What was worse? Her mother allowed a stranger to take Nidhi from her home. Will Nidhi find friendship and love like she has never known before or will her world crumble to dust? I AM STILL DECIDING IF I SHOULD DO ANOTHER BOOK LIKE THIS, BUT NEW CARAKTERS.

• THE SECRET LIFE OF A CHEERLEADER – MY DIARY BOOK 1 IN THE SECRET LIFE SERIES – COMPLETED - Summery: When you see a cheerleader you wonder what their lives are like. I have when I was small and dreamed of being a cheerleader. My thoughts were that they had the perfect life because they had it all; looks, friends and cheerleaders were probably the most wanted by guys and the perfect girlfriend especially when the guy was a star athlete like the quarterback of the football team. Now that my dream had come true, now that I am a cheerleader, I shudder to think what my friends go through every day. I cannot tell their story but I can tell you mine.

• THE SECRET LIFE OF A VAMPIRE SLAYER – MY DIARY BOOK 2 IN THE SECRET LIFE SERIES – COMPLETED - Summery: A love that had been lost brings pain. A love that has been taken from one brings hate. With hate comes revenge. MJ was tortured for months and when Carl told her how he felt about her the vampire came and killed her. Now Carl and MJ's brother Adrian will take revenge. (Book 3 coming soon.)

• STOLEN – Summery: When something is stolen it can never be yours. When something is stolen punishment will follow. Stealing is bad and everyone knows that. All of this is true and everyone will agree but when is a stolen object yours and when will stealing ever be good? Lucy knows the answer.

• A GIRL, A COWBOY, A BAD BOY AND A PRIEST – Summery: It is the year 2025 and not much has changed. We still drive cars and fly planes. We live in homes not spaceships and people still fall in love, but there is just one problem, you cannot trust just anyone. Tessa is sixteen going on twenty six. She had to fend for herself for the last four years and lived a boring life working as a waitress. She lived in a boring apartment with only a monkey as companion. Soon Tessa's life would take a not so boring turn.

. A BEST FRIEND'S PROMISE – Summery: Chris made a promise to his best friend just before he died. He promised to protect a girl he didn't know. Lisa has gone through something so horrifying and on top of it all she has to trust a man she doesn't know. Will Chris be able to protect the girl against the enemy who killed his best friend or will he fail? Will Lisa find someone she could trust again and find love? Will the enemy win or will they perish for killing Chris's best friend? What is stronger, love, a promise or revenge?