Chapter 14 Sneak peak

Just a sneak peak. This is not a complete chapter. I might make a few changes before the complete chapter is posted. To pricle your taste buds.

“Calm down Eva, what is wrong with you? I’m not here to hurt you or anything. I just came to see that you were okay. You didn’t answer any of my texts and I got worried. I couldn’t find you so I called Allan and he told me where I could. So I came here.” He came closer to me and held his arms open so I could step in for a hug.

“I told you I didn’t want to see you. Why couldn’t you just have stayed away?” I walked over to my closet to get my clothes and bath things and went to the bathroom to shower and change.

I found him on my bed when I came back in dressed and ready for the day. “I thought I told you to leave?”

“I am not so deal with it. Why didn’t you answer my texts?”

“I don’t owe you anything, I never asked for your help and I never asked you to come looking for me.”

“O but I was good enough for you when you needed to drink and didn’t have anyone to buy it for you. Then when I tried to help you ran away from me. I was there the night you had your episode at the one hotel. The guy that worked the night found my number on your phone and called me, said you looked bad and I knew you were in withdrawal and you thought we were Dylan and his friends, after that I couldn’t bear to leave you alone. You were so scared that night so I followed you to Mexico but something came up at home and I had to go. That is when I asked Shawn for help. You have to believe me when I say that I did all of this to help you. I know you didn’t ask for my help, but I have feelings for you and I couldn’t just sit by and watch you suffer.” He sat bowed over with his head in his hands.