19. Dinner Party Pt.1

Start from the beginning

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Damon Salvatore walked into a clearing in these woods, having just finished talking to Elena about a wooden stake with her finger prints on it, that was used in a murder.

"Elijah, Bella. My favorite originals. Back from the dead. You cleaned up nice and Bella looking good as always.", Damon greeted.

"I'm starting to think I picked the wrong brother.", Mirabella sighed.

Damon chuckled shooting her a wink.

"You left something

"You left something...", Elijah said pulling out a piece of paper, " In my jacket pocket."

"Oh, yeah. Dear Elijah, let's get together, plot the destruction of your brother. Xo,xo.", Damon said sarcastically.

"Damon.",Elijah stated.

"Was I right to undagger both of you, or are we going to have a problem?"

"We're here. Let's talk.", Mirabella shrugged.

"Well, let's start with an easy question... any idea what kind of Klaus killing weapon could be magically sealed in a mystery coffin?"

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Mirabella opened the door to see both the Salvatores.

When they saw Mirabella their jaws dropped open. She looked breathtaking. And that's exactly what she wanted.

"Niklaus, Elijah," , she called, "Our guest have arrived

"Niklaus, Elijah," , she called, "Our guest have arrived."

"Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men --"

Mirabella cleared her throat.

"And woman,", Klaus added on,"Shall we?"

"It's better to indulge him.", Mirabella chuckled heading towards the table.

"I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. In fact, I didn't want to come here at all."

"You wound me Stefan.", Mirabella whined, "Not even to see me, after you made your witchy friend dagger me in the back.", Anger lacing her words.