ثلاث و عشرون. 22

Start from the beginning

I walk out the elevator, walking out the building towards Taylor Truck.I open the passenger door, climbing in since he doesn't have a step to get in.

"Do you need help." Taylor asks laughing at my struggle

"No." I said pouting as I finally get inside the car

"Why the hell did you buy this big ass truck?" I inquired

"I don't know, I just like it." He said shrugging as he drives down the interstate towards Jayden's house

"I got to stop somewhere real quick,Dont get out the car."Taylor demands as he parks outside this house

"Okay." I said shrugging, texting Leian

10 mins later Taylor comes out, with someone I don't know," Babe this is Trai, he's my younger brother." Taylor said rolling his eyes as he got in the truck and Trai in the back.

( A/N: His name is pronounced just like trey."

"Hey." I said waving at him but he just looks at me and rolls his eyes, went back to typing on his phone

"Look lil nigga, yo ass better be lucky I came and got to ass. So say wassup." Taylor smackes the back of his brother head , making Trai Flinch.

"Damn, Stop fucking hitting me." Trai spats mugging Taylor

"Wassup," Trai says smiling but you can clearly tell it's fake. I roll my eyes turning around in my seat.

"Spoiled ass." Taylor grumbles as he drives down the road of Jayden's neighborhood.

I get out the truck,I walk to the front door opening the door, I walk inside the kitchen to see Jayden's mom.

"Hey Mrs.Marisa." I said hugging her

"Hey, Jayden and the rest of the kids are outsides." She said As I walk out the back door I saw a big brown Afro of curly hair.

"Lia!" I scream as I run towards her almost slipping and falling into the pool.

"Courtland!" She screams back as I jump on her back hugging her

Alia is my old best friend from Elementary and Middle school, but she moved in 7th grade because of her parents getting a divorce and her dad getting custody.