Chapter Thirty-One: A Hero Arises, Another Falls

Comincia dall'inizio

Walking away from the mirrors and past a workout bench he noticed a sweat towel lying there having obviously been used. For a brief moment he wondered if he could use Undyne's sweat to bring her back, the moment quickly passed however, when he decided he didn't want to.

Let's save that as a last resort...

Turning a corner he finally found another door and opened it to reveal exactly what he was searching for. On the edge of the sink lay a hairbrush covered in red hair.

I can bring Undyne back with this!

Grabbing some hair from the brush he repeated the same process as before with his brother's bone.

I'll bring Undyne and everyone else back from the dead if I can, then bro will love me more than freaking Comic Sans. He'll see that I'm better this way and forget all about the old me...

As the glowing stopped, Sans smiled and let out a relieved sigh. His happiness was short-lived however, when Undyne opened her eyes and he realized he had made a mistake.

"Wh-What happened? Sans?"

Sup' Undyne? Gotta go!

"Hey wait!" yelled Undyne as the small skeleton took a shortcut. She looked around the bathroom for a minute.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE MY CLOTHES?!"

.............................................................................................................................................

Papyrus sat in the grass chewing on the knuckle of his glove. He didn't like when Sans left without telling him where he was going, it always made him nervous.

"Relax Bonebag, after he's through having his little bitch fit, he'll come craaawling back with an apology," said Flowey waving a leaf. He had watched Papyrus's brother long enough to tell exactly where this was going. "He'll probably be sobbing and begging you to forgive him like a drunk that beats his wife. PLLEEEEEASE TAKE ME BACK PAPYRUS!" imitated Flowey clasping his leaves together pleadingly.

Papyrus gave him a look that said "shut the hell up" and turned away. He didn't feel like listening to jokes right now.

He didn't WANT Sans to come back upset. He hated his brother's constant self-hate. He hated listening to it.

He's such a good guy, why can he not see that?

Even if it WAS his nature to hate himself he's a different Font now, so why does he still hate Comic Sans so much?

"I know what'll cheer you up Pappy!" exclaimed Flowey sticking his tongue out and winking.

Ohhhh dear...

"I have a plan to free Horror from the ground..."

Papyrus looked up. "Really? Pray tell."

The tiny flower shook his head. "I'll tell you all about it when Smiley comes back. That way he'll be happy and we can skip this afternoon's soap opera." Flowey's eyes grew wide. "Let's bribe him! Let's say we have a plan, but he has to come back to hear it! Get out your phone!"

Papyrus did as he was told and dialed Sans' number.

One ring...two rings...three...