Chapter 36 - (2.1K Words)

Start from the beginning

The boys around you moved to viciously attack whatever it was that was sitting in front of them. You watched in awe as their meals disappeared before your eyes, while you hadn't even begun to touch yours yet.

You gently pushed the plate away from yourself, as you had lost your appetite just from watching them. Hoseok gazed up at you from his plate, finally realizing that you were the only one not eating. He sat up straight and swallowed all of the food he had just hastily scarfed down.

"Are you not hungry?" He asked, somewhat concerned that you hadn't touched anything on your plate.

"No, I'm not very hungry," you shook your head.

My foot itches too--maybe I should have taken the won out of my shoes before I put them on. Oh well, better safe than sorry.

"You should eat something," Hoseok persuaded, casually pushing the plate towards you. "You haven't had anything to eat all day. You shouldn't starve yourself."

"I'm just not hungry," you calmly replied, putting your hand out in front of you to stop him from pushing the plate any closer to you. "I'm not trying to starve myself, I promise."

"Is something the matter, Princess?" You looked away from Hoseok, and saw that Namjoon was staring down the table right at you. It was as if his dark eyes were glaring right through you and deep into your soul.

"No, nothing's wrong," Hoseok answered for you. "She's just--"

"I didn't ask you," Namjoon immediately interrupted. "I asked (Y/N)."

Hoseok passively leaned back in his seat, and took his hand away from your plate. Namjoon focused back on you, and folded his hands in front of him. He slightly nodded his head and raised his eyebrows, signaling for you to talk.

"I'm fine," you quickly replied, vigorously nodding your head. "Nothing's wrong. I'm just not that hungry."

"You should eat something, you're probably still weak from that awful headache you had this morning," Namjoon said, noticing that you hadn't touched any of your food.

The stress headache that you helped cause.

You nodded politely, even though you wanted to scoff and turn the other way. You slid the plate closer to you and looked up at Namjoon. He was still peering at you across the table, impatiently waiting for you to take a bite. You looked down and analyzed the plate in front of you, trying to figure out exactly what it was they were attempting to feed you.

This looks like....Bulgogi?

You picked your chopsticks up off the table and grabbed one of the lone pieces of meat. You let it dangle freely in the air as you thoroughly examined it. You heard Namjoon clear his throat in an annoyed fashion, and you quickly popped the meat into your mouth.

Pleased that you had finally eaten something, Namjoon leaned back in his seat and focused back on his own meal. Hearing your own stomach grumble in response, you quickly ate a few more pieces of bulgogi to satisfy yourself.

You heard Hoseok chuckle under his breath, and you whipped your head around to look at him. He quickly shrugged, trying his best to keep his cheeky smile under control. You rolled your eyes at him, and ate another piece of bulgogi.

"So, how about a game of pool after lunch?" Taehyung asked, lightly tapping your arm to get your attention. "I've been itching to take you on all morning."

Your thoughts flashed to the missing eleven ball, which had been put through the windshield of the car named after it. If you wanted to play pool, you would have to go down to the garage and get it. It would give you an excuse to go and find exactly where Jiyong was, and you weren't sure when you would get another opportunity to do so.