On the trip to Splash Works, Angela brought her Road Trip CD full of 80's music. Daven argued that the trip was only an hour and a half long, but Angela insisted. Most of the trip was dead silence, until Aiyanna suggested that they should all sing a road trip song, despite the fact that music was already being played in the car. Still, Angela thought it would be 'great family bonding time.' Since it was Aiyanna's idea, she chose the song, also getting to sing first.

"Road, Road, Road, Road, Road," Aiyanna began singing the Spongebob road song. Everyone else eventually joined in on the song, but if you were there you could tell they all weren't too happy about it. Song after song, they were getting closer and closer to the water park. Soon, they had arrived at their designated destination. First, they had to go check in at a nearby hotel, and when they arrived at their hotel room, Aiyanna soon ran up the stairs and danced around in the room.

"I pick this one!" Aiyanna declared. Angela was a bit tired from the road trip, so she let Aiyanna have the room. Normally, she wouldn't have, just to make sure Aiyanna is safe at all costs. Aiyanna unpacked her stuff out of her brand new suit case, (Angela insisted on it at the mall.) then as she was pulling out clothes she saw a bottle roll out. It read 'Flintstones Vitamins' on it. She tried removing the cap, but it wouldn't let her. Getting irritated, she threw the bottle at the wall in attempt to get it open, but to no avail. Alice then went upstairs in the hotel room to check on her. 

"Aiyanna, what's going on?" Alice asked, worried.

"I can't get these to open," Aiyanna whined, picking up the bottle and holding it up to Alice's face. Alice then took it, and opened it for Aiyanna. Aiyanna's face lit up with joy as Alice handed her back the bottle. As Alice was walking downstairs, Aiyanna put down the bottle, then ran up to Alice and embraced her. Alice turned, startled for a moment, then she hugged her back. 

"Guys, change into your swimsuits," Angela called out. Alice and Aiyanna hurried downstairs, then Alice went into the bathroom to change. She then came outside moments later wearing the same clothes as she was before, confusing Aiyanna. Aiyanna figured Alice was doing this wrong, so she went into the bathroom and changed her clothes into her swimsuit. Aiyanna noticed a stain on her shirt, so she put it in the toilet to clean it, left it there, and came out of the bathroom.

"Aiyanna, you're supposed to put your clothes on over your swimsuit," Lito said, looking up from his phone quickly. 

"I'm cleaning my shirt," Aiyanna said. Lito raised his eyebrows. 

"Where?" Alice asked.

"The toilet," Aiyanna replied, like it was no biggie.

"Aiyanna!" Angela yelled. Aiyanna smiled, her hands behind her back. 

Angela got the shirt from the toilet bowl, and put it in a plastic bag. She looked up at Aiyanna, who was giggling.

"You're one piece of work," Angela said, smiling at the same time. Angela was ready to go at this point, and so was everyone else.

"Water park time!" Angela announced, and so they went on their way.

-Kai