Me, Alice, Aiyanna, and my parents went to the grocery store around the same time that the twins and Jaymarie walked home. They live right next door to each other so they usually walk home together. We were already halfway there by the time my mom saw that I was still in my pajamas so it was too late to turn back, which I was happy about. I basically live in pajamas, I mean why not? We managed to get a good parking spot near the entrance of the store that was also right next to the cart return. We walked the short distance up to the store, Aiyanna skipping the whole way. 

          "Aiyanna! Slow down, that car is backing up!" Mom shouted when Aiyanna got to close to a car pulling out of it's spot. Aiyanna dashed back to us and went straight to me, grabbed my hand and continued skipping, urging me to skip as well. 

"Nah, maybe Alice will?" I said. She looked up, and had obviously not heard anything but her name. 

"What?" She said right as Aiyanna entwined her hand in Alice's and began skipping. Alice walked for a second before giving in and skipping with Aiyanna, causing said girl to bubble up in laughter. 

"Lito, skip with your sisters." My dad said. Ehhh, why not? I grabbed Aiyanna's tiny hand in mine and skipped like a little school girl until we got to the doors of the store.

         "Daven, did you grab the list?" My mom asked. 

"I thought you did?" 

"I did!" Aiyanna said happily holding up the grocery list. 

"Thank you honey!" Mom said while taking the list. 

          We had various fruits, a few cheeses, some bread, milk, cereal, yoghurt, and a bunch of other stuff I don't remember on the list. The fruit was right by the entrance of the store, so we went there first. 

"Do we already have peaches?" My mom asked to no one in particular. 

"No, they went bad." 

          The rest of the trip was a blur, a boring food-filled blur. Aiyanna a kinda threw a fit when we couldn't get the kind of apples she wanted. She wanted honeycrisp apple but they're the most expensive kind they sell, so we just bought granny smith apples.

          Aiyanna fell asleep in the car, and i'm sure we were all relieved by that. I heard my parents whispering about Aiyanna in the front seat. The car was pretty loud so I could only make out a few bits and pieces of the conversation. I heard something about Aiyanna and something about a foster home. I figured it was about us being her foster home, but I heard them say 'new foster home'. I could hear them talking about toilets, so I figured it was about how she 'cleaned' her shirt in there as well as clogged it. I looked over to Aiyanna to see if she was still sleeping, but she wasn't. She was listening to their conversation and was obviously upset.

                    ~Cesira